THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

maybe she was trolling the park!
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Oh and last but not least wrong forum! :0
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

The camera makes them feel powerless so they decided to show that camera that they can do what the fuck they want and nothing will happen. There will be a strike on Syria and no amount of peace signs or protest will make any difference. There are some very powerful people in this world that want Assad gone and they will get it.

Comment

heh, on a light note - it looked to me for the longest time that the black cop was trying to get in her there for awhile. haha

Anyway, if it is what it is that's really f'ed up. I read through some of the comments and got confused. Some said they were park rangers... Be interesting to know more.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

video said they were park rangers
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                in on 1
                Originally posted by naynay View Post
                Oh and last but not least wrong forum! :0
                Aren't you forgetting something?

done trolling the site.. i had a good run, but i have reached my ultimate achievement of getting under every single one of ya'lls skin. It's been a good run, but now it's like playing words with friends, with a group of 2nd graders. conversation is lacking, and morally, i shouldnt set you guys up to swat you down. again, i

Comment

That's not trolling.....

Comment

LOL at the camera guy dictating the level of force the LEOs are going to use. "Don't even think about pulling that taser out, brother"

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
                      LOL at the camera guy dictating the level of force the LEOs are going to use. "Don't even think about pulling that taser out, brother"

That made me laugh when I watched it. She was obviously kicking and struggling, what did she think was going to happen? Once the cuffs are going on you fight it in court, not with the cops. You're only going to lose. Vid started too late for any real determination of what was going on.

Comment

Another hippie protesting in a park. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

Working...
                        X