Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Life on other planets. - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life on other planets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life on other planets.

Was reading this article:

There's a "blue marble" alien planet just 63 light-years from Earth, but the world is anything but friendly to life. Researchers say the blue color in the atmosphere likely comes from a rain of molten glass.

Crazy shit! And it occurred to me that we haven't talked about this in awhile. Do you believe that there is life on planets other than ours? Even intelligent life? I'll keep the poll simple, but thought it would be interesting to hear everyones take. I think there is life out there, possibly intelligent(not on this planet obviously). If we survive long enough to see it, I don't really know that it would be that great of an idea for us to find it.
    Yes.
    0%
    No.
    0%
    Evil Jose is my favorite moderator!
    0%

As much crap as there is out there there has to be. What stages of life is the real question.

Comment

With an estimated 100,000,000,000,000,000,000+ stars, any one of which are capable of having planets in their system, and any one of which are capable of supporting some form of life; it would be the ultimate act of arrogance to suggest that there are no other living beings in the Universe apart from those on this planet.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

only a fucking idiot would think we're alone in the universe.

Comment

I 100 percent believe there is other life. My only question is if they have actually made ANY encounter with us at all?
          Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Well, this is looking pretty one sided. LOL 16 to 0. This site has changed a lot over the years. Remember bsharer causing an uproar by asking if anyone believed dinosaurs weren't real? Good times.

Comment

It is highly unlikely that there isn't life on other planets, but as of yet, I don't believe there is. It would not take much to make me change my opinion on the matter.

Comment

You only picked no to go against the grain, Sean.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  It is highly unlikely that there isn't life on other planets, but as of yet, I don't believe there is. It would not take much to make me change my opinion on the matter.
                  Its cause you cant see it or otherwise PROVE existance, huh?
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Unless the aliens or we find a way to alter time and space I don't believe we will ever see life on another planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      Its cause you cant see it or otherwise PROVE existance, huh?
                      I know where this is going.....

Comment

"The Truth Is Out There"
                        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

the tall whites explained it all to me
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

This is very interesting if it is a cover up.  I typed in the same coordinates 5h 53m 27s,-6 10′ 58 on Google Sky and the area was mysteriously blacked out!  Why I don’t know but I do k…

Comment

If some of the mouth breathers and genetic shitbags on this planet are considered" life".. im 100% sure there is "life " on other planets... im pretty sure we are the bottom of the intergalactic food chain.
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X