Man attacks sheriff with sword

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man attacks sheriff with sword

A sword-wielding 33-year-old Rancho Cucamonga man charged deputies while hollering “Allah Akbar,” sheriff’s officials say, until the deputies halted him with a blast from a bean bag shotgun.

Montasir Ishag was arrested at 9 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 27, along the 9400 block of Glenaire Court and booked for investigation of attempted murder of a police officer, jail records show. His bail is $1 million.

Deputies were summoned to the house at 1:26 p.m. by a caller who said his son was under the influence of meth and was having a bi-polar episode, sheriff’s officials said in a written statement.

The caller also said his son had a sword in his bedroom and feared for his safety.

“When deputies entered the front door, … Ishag charged the deputies with a sword, while yelling ‘Allah Akbar,’” according to the statement. “Deputies used a less than lethal shotgun.”

Ishag was taken to San Antonio Community Hospital for treatment of his injuries before being booked.

source: http://blog.pe.com/2013/08/28/rancho...-sword-attack/
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Does anyone else chuckle when they read about some dickhead getting shot with a beanbag gun?

Comment

Lol Talisman I just spit Lucky Charms all over my iPad when I read that.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Does anyone else chuckle when they read about some dickhead getting shot with a beanbag gun?
        Yeah, that's funny shit. Its getting shot with a bean bag, but its still a fuckin shotgun lol
        sigpic

Comment

It's almost insulting. It's like, no, you're not even a big enough of a threat for us to use deadly force, so sit your ass down and shut up.

Comment

Nothing says bad decision like sitting in a cell with broken ribs after your failed suicide mission.

Comment

Ishag. If that was my name I would capitalize on it anywhere I could

Comment

Someone yells allah akbar ? a bean bag is NOT the appropriate response..

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Rancho Cucamonga

It had to have been one of them...
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    It's almost insulting. It's like, no, you're not even a big enough of a threat for us to use deadly force, so sit your ass down and shut up.
                    Damn thats funny
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                      Someone yells allah akbar ? a bean bag is NOT the appropriate response..
                      I agree with you. My response to hearing that is not a less than lethal one
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        I agree with you. My response to hearing that is not a less than lethal one
                        Or to a meth-crazed bi-polar idiot with a freakin' sword. Double-tap to center mass. Repeat as needed.

Comment

Working...
                        X