Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Only democrats smoke pot?
    I know way more republicans that smoke pot than democrats lol.

Comment

I was gonna bomb Syria, but I got high...

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        I was gonna bomb Syria, but I got high...
        solid.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post

<----Smokes on occasion, and Republican.
          Dude, that's hardcore, I've never met an (R) that smoked before!

Comment

Should be a "states' rights issue" anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              Exactly just like a multitude of other things they stick their hands in.
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I actually disagree with this. I think it should be legal across the board. The Puritanical shit we have to deal with on some things is ridiculous to the point of incredulity. Can only have a car dealership open 6 days a week? Really? This is the 21st Century and some areas are still living off laws that were all the rage when men were still wearing pantaloons.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  You never drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes or masturbate?
                  Ftfy
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    I actually disagree with this. I think it should be legal across the board. The Puritanical shit we have to deal with on some things is ridiculous to the point of incredulity. Can only have a car dealership open 6 days a week? Really? This is the 21st Century and some areas are still living off laws that were all the rage when men were still wearing pantaloons.
                    And not being able to buy beer/liquor at certain times. Blue laws are fucking stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      You think they will just declare it nationally legal? I guess it's possible, but I think there's a lot for a state to consider, because they will bear the burden of related issues. Will DUI's increase? Like alcohol, just because it's "legal" doesn't mean you can't over-imbibe, and you would still need to keep it away from kiddies (like alcohol). Will O'Reilly's still be able to fire someone who fails a drug test if it's THC? Can states keep someone that fails a drug test from drawing unemployment or welfare or food stamps? Like immigration, it's easy for Uncle Sam to wave the magic wand and let the states just deal with it.

Comment

You think they will just declare it nationally legal? I guess it's possible, but I think there's a lot for a state to consider, because they will bear the burden of related issues. Will DUI's increase? Like alcohol, just because it's "legal" doesn't mean you can't over-imbibe, and you would still need to keep it away from kiddies (like alcohol). Will O'Reilly's still be able to fire someone who fails a drug test if it's THC? Can states keep someone that fails a drug test from drawing unemployment or welfare or food stamps? Like immigration, it's easy for Uncle Sam to wave the magic wand and let the states just deal with it.
                        Other countries seem to have worked out these issues, and we'll see how Colorado and Washington handle things. The sky hasn't fallen in any of those places yet.

Comment

I can see a blip increase on DUI's, then it will taper off. The problem they've created is that it is "taboo" yet mostly harmless in reality, which makes people want to do it more. I'm sure there will be an initial surge in problems as it is legalized, as people overdo it to make up for not having been allowed to do. Then it will be business as normal just like with alcohol. Most of the people who I've known who smoked have gotten bored with it after awhile and stopped anyway, or do it rarely if it pops up as available.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Check into "The Dutch Experience", and their legalization. It does not come without issues, and they are rethinking the whole concept. They've had a MASSIVE increase of drug use in the 18-20 age. I don't care what someone does as long as I don't pay for it.

Comment

Check into "The Dutch Experience", and their legalization. It does not come without issues, and they are rethinking the whole concept. They've had a MASSIVE increase of drug use in the 18-20 age. I don't care what someone does as long as I don't pay for it.
                                Uhhhhh. You're paying out the ass for people's "illegal" drug use right now. See: prison

Comment

Working...
                                X