X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as far as I know, smelling some weed smoke doesn't either
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I get it man you like to smoke weed, I don't. I'm not against it overall, I just don't want it around me or my family. You wont convince me otherwise.

Comment

so don't be around it...

I was in Colorado this summer where it's legal but I didn't see/smell it anywhere I went.

I have a feeling that if it's legalized, it won't negatively impact your life in any way

Comment

Still a big what if though, might as well keep it illegal and put people in jail. Makes me feel more safe at night along with a nice glass of milk. I don't want to accidentally get high because of some hippy reefer addict.
          Last edited by jw33; 08-31-2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

lol

Comment

Fuck it then make it all legal, why discriminate? Declassify every drug. It wont affect you anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Fuck it then make it all legal, why discriminate? Declassify every drug. It wont affect you anyways.

Fine with me.

Comment

I agree

Comment

Just because it's legal, doesn't mean I want to be around it or have my kids around it. This will be a big issue. I don't want to be walking down a street or at a restaurant and be exposed to it because some dipshit doesn't care about anyone but themselves. I find that this will be the attitude as it is with most smokers. The problem is it will affect me differently than the average asshole blowing cigarette smoke in mine or my children's faces.
                    What makes you exceptionally unique and succeptible to a sniff of herb? You're trolling, right?

Comment

marijuana is gay yo...

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I can't stand being around it. I swear I'm allegric to it. Even the smell of the second hand smoke gives me bad headaches.

If legal you prob won't even notice. I doubt you are going to see people openly smoking it for many years. You'll see some but the well to do people we all know smoke will still keep it private.

Comment

Now you're using your noggin!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              Now you're using your noggin!
                              It will weed out the weak minded
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                                I can't stand being around it. I swear I'm allegric to it. Even the smell of the second hand smoke gives me bad headaches.

If legal you prob won't even notice. I doubt you are going to see people openly smoking it for many years. You'll see some but the well to do people we all know smoke will still keep it private.
                                Do cigs or cigars do the same thing? What about burning leaves? Serious question.

Comment

Working...
                                X