Brothers charged with assaulting Detroit officers say they were assaulted first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    I see your point. If you can keep a cool head, that benefits everyone. I'm not sure I could keep a cool head myself.
    I'm of the opinion that the cop is the professional. This is logical thinking and it is correct that generally you're going to lose short term. It's what happens long term that matters as well, and it seems like Detroit PD is just blowing it off and will continue to take the kids through the court process.

Personally, I'd like to see Detroit kids succeed in life. We don't need low life police f'ing with people and ruining their short term chances or breeding hatred for the good cops. Make a severe example out of the bad cops and all is good.

If those kids deserved it, I'd also be happy to call that out as well. It seems like that one cop did a very poor job and frankly you should not HAVE to take being pushed around by a cop. (when you've done nothing wrong)

Edit: For the record, I'm not saying *I* would throw down with a cop. I just understand why someone would in that situation. It is my opinion that it is piss poor behavior on the cop's part, not the kid's that caused all that to happen. Now if they were doing something to arrest him, that's different. If they announced it, that's different. Seemed to me he just shoved him. Us normal folk have to endure endless assholes too without pushing/shoving like 4 y/o kids. Cops can handle it too, or face the same punishments.
    Last edited by ceyko; 08-30-2013, 08:35 PM.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
      I think it's time for a "Are You A Racist?" Poll
      No shit, soap aka cowfucker will win that one in a heartbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        When estrogen laced diatribes begging Eric to "be nice" fall into that strategy, I'll believe you.
        I tried the "turn the other cheek" but Eric is too negative and has such a pathetic life he thrives on e-attacks.

It just goes to show his true character.

And by the way, I don't need you to believe me when you can't understand logic.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          I tried the "turn the other cheek" but Eric is too negative and has such a pathetic life he thrives on e-attacks.

It just goes to show his true character.

And by the way, I don't need you to believe me when you can't understand logic.

Once again, I've been ignoring you for weeks, and you pop into my roadtrip thread acting like a moron and get bitchslapped all over the place. Have you ever been responsible for anything that has ever happened to you?

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            I'm of the opinion that the cop is the professional. This is logical thinking and it is correct that generally you're going to lose short term. It's what happens long term that matters as well, and it seems like Detroit PD is just blowing it off and will continue to take the kids through the court process.

Personally, I'd like to see Detroit kids succeed in life. We don't need low life police f'ing with people and ruining their short term chances or breeding hatred for the good cops. Make a severe example out of the bad cops and all is good.

If those kids deserved it, I'd also be happy to call that out as well. It seems like that one cop did a very poor job and frankly you should not HAVE to take being pushed around by a cop. (when you've done nothing wrong)

Edit: For the record, I'm not saying *I* would throw down with a cop. I just understand why someone would in that situation. It is my opinion that it is piss poor behavior on the cop's part, not the kid's that caused all that to happen. Now if they were doing something to arrest him, that's different. If they announced it, that's different. Seemed to me he just shoved him. Us normal folk have to endure endless assholes too without pushing/shoving like 4 y/o kids. Cops can handle it too, or face the same punishments.
            Win

Comment

Quit bringing your fantasies into discussion.
              You sure are choosey on who you try to coax to the gym...

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Once again, I've been ignoring you for weeks, and you pop into my roadtrip thread acting like a moron and get bitchslapped all over the place. Have you ever been responsible for anything that has ever happened to you?
                How about a dose of reality there Arnold...

I didn't "pop" into your thread acting like a moron, I made a general photography comment and then asked if you had time to clean the crib for your party. Innocent enough.

YOU are the one that turned it south by saying:

Would never get that far. "Gee whiz Officers, this nutcase has been threatening me over the internet for years, I saw him and was afraid for my life. It's a good thing I keep that wood chipper operating at all times."

Again, this proves that you can shit on other people's threads, but God forbid anyone come into yours. You are so hypocritical it's pathetic. You can dish it out, but you sure can't take it. Typical vagina.

And then you have to act like all your buddies came to your rescue and "bitchslapped" me. Oh, if I could ever convey how much sleep I've lost over your little clan.......

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                You sure are choosey on who you try to coax to the gym...
                What are you trying to say? Are you wanting a go?

Oh, let me guess.... Alan.

I've never challenged Alan, and he's never challenged me. If Alan wants to go, then all he has to do is ask. Isn't he the one that tuned you up?

Comment

Ah yes, your vague stupid ass "threats" that aren't really threats of course are everyone elses fault, as well. No one buys that shit, get the fuck outta here. Again, "It isn't me, it's everyone else!" Jesus you're a fucking after school special.

Comment

I've never challenged Alan
                    Exactly my point. You are always eager with a hard on for the world to challenge some and skirt the issue with others. I'm sure if anyone actually called your bluff you'd end up Shanaynay'ing.
                    Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Jesus..
                    He does love even you, and you're capitalizing His name again. Innnnnnnteresting!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Exactly my point. You are always eager with a hard on for the world to challenge some and skirt the issue with others. I'm sure if anyone actually called your bluff you'd end up Shanaynay'ing.

He does love even you, and you're capitalizing His name again. Innnnnnnteresting!

It was the start of a sentence! But yes, I do capitalize it. I went through a phase where I didn't, then realized that that was retarded.

Comment

Jesus is wearin' you down!

Comment

SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (WJBK) -
                          The assault charges against two brothers seen fighting with Detroit Police officers in surveillance video have been dropped.

It all started when Tywonn Mitchell, 20, and Naybon Moore, 26, were driving to Grandy's Coney Island back in May. They say that's when Detroit police officers began profiling them, tailing their car.

The brothers pulled into the restaurant and the police car backed away, so they thought everything was fine.

But then the officers followed them into the Coney Island, and asked to see their IDs. The brothers asked to know what they had done wrong (as you can hear in the video).

That's when one of the brothers flipped his hands, and it turned into a full-on brawl.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/23...#ixzz2jdvzIljd

Comment

Your update is about two months old.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                            X