No announcement yet.

Brothers charged with assaulting Detroit officers say they were assaulted first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers charged with assaulting Detroit officers say they were assaulted first

DETROIT (WJBK) -
    After a brawl with the police, two brothers are charged with assaulting officers but they say they're the real victims and have the proof to prove it: the whole fight was caught on video.

It all started when Tywonn Mitchell, 20, and Naybon Moore, 26, were driving to Grandy's Coney Island back in May. They say that's when Detroit police officers began profiling them, tailing their car.

The brothers pulled into the restaurant and the police car backed away, so they thought everything was fine.

But then the officers followed them into the Coney Island, and asked to see their IDs. The brothers asked to know what they had done wrong, (as you can hear in the video), both of them were aware of their rights. One is studying criminal justice and the other is studying law.

That's when one of the brothers flipped his hands, and it turned into a full-on brawl.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/23...#ixzz2dPmn1LQu

Tywonn or Taiwan?
    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
    '13 Dodge Cummins
    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Are this Ninjas seriously thinking the tape is going to be in their favor? the tape shows Them Fighting with the police. So that really shows their level of intelligence. The only reason those two little shitheads are studying Law. Hey so they can become better criminals. Waste of skin sucking good air for nothing. They can go join trayvon Sucking cocks in hell.
      Last edited by soap; 08-29-2013, 09:01 PM.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

what kind of stupid fucking names are Tywonn and Naybon???

..oohhh wait, I saw where it was in Detroit, carry on. Wonder if its still cold up there.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
          what kind of stupid fucking names are Tywonn and Naybon???

..oohhh wait, I saw where it was in Detroit, carry on. Wonder if its still cold up there.
          Word has it, that it is rather frigid. I don't know how they are supposed to keep the peace.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Hooray for those guys for standing up to the thugs with guns. Those assholes came into the store intending to harass the two brothers. Then the smaller cop started getting in that guy's face . HE was the one crowding. He should have back away. I was hoping the kid would bounce his face off the top side of the bench. I'm glad that was caught on video.
            Last edited by line-em-up; 08-29-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

I like how it's the citizens' faults for fighting with police, even though the police were harassing them.
              Where do you draw the line? Standing up to them is "radical" and you are automatically a bad person, even if they are in the wrong.
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I love how even the reporter has ghetto chicken neck syndrome.

Comment

The "cop" was the instigator plain and simple. There was no reason to ask for id.

Comment

Cops were looking for some bullshit and they were doing nothing wrong. Had they asked me for ID I would have prob said wtf for also. Police make their own rules though and can do what they want.

Comment

"DPD responded saying that pushing away a cop's hands is assault on a police officer."
                      But yet the fucker can put hands on you all day long for no real reason.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        "DPD responded saying that pushing away a cop's hands is assault on a police officer."
                        But yet the fucker can put hands on you all day long for no real reason.
                        Different set of rules for them. Bullshit but true

Comment

Ftp!

Comment

ftp!

Comment

FtP!

Comment

Working...
                              X