Freebirds lunch deal today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
    I prefer Freebirds. Their habanero hot sauce is good, I drench every bite in that stuff. Chipotle is owned by fucking McDonald's.
    McDonald's was a majority owner, but have not had anything to do with it for awhile. 2006 according to Wikipedia.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I eat at both but find myself @ freebirds more often because the chicken is better quality (you can specify white meat) and more choices.

wasn't really meant to be a debate, just a friendly heads up about a lunch deal.

Comment

Chipotle and Qdoba >

Freebirds just taste plain to me.. its like they rush to have all this food out and decide to not flavor the meat.

Quality over Quantity
        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
        Your opinion is what sucks.
        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

if anyone wants to hit up the one in Plano for lunch let me know!

Comment

Freebirds is awesome. I love Chipotle too, but it seems they've gotten WAY too stingy with the meat. The only Freebirds I've been to was the one in San Marcos. College kids don't give a shit, they put as much of whatever you want on the burrito.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
              Well I've never been to Freebirds, but I can tell you that Chipotle is better since they give shit away.
              Wow. I didn't think you were that dumb.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                I love Chipotle too, but it seems they've gotten WAY too stingy with the meat.
                I've found that just depends on the location. I'm not one for beans and a bunch of shit on my burrito, so the ones around me typically give me extra meat since I don't get beans.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Chipotle is owned by fucking McDonald's.
                  Wrong, try again....

Comment

Originally posted by butt86 View Post
                    dont worry your not missing much, chipotle is much better!
                    I was a Chipotle fan for years...had my first Freebird burrito a few months ago and I'm a convert! Freebirds rocks!
                    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                      I was a Chipotle fan for years...had my first Freebird burrito a few months ago and I'm a convert! Freebirds rocks!
                      Opposite here, tried Freebirds and thought it was horrible. Don't really eat at Chipotle often tho, maybe 3 times a year if they are lucky!

Comment

Chipotle and Freebirds both blow serious goat, although Freebirds' blowing is to a lesser degree. You're in fucking Texas; you can't ever be that far from legitimately good tacos and burritos.

Comment

Never been to Freebirds but Chipotle is MMM FUCKING GOOD!!!

Comment

I prefer Freebirds. Their habanero hot sauce is good, I drench every bite in that stuff. Chipotle is owned by fucking McDonald's.
                            Same here I tell them just take the top off make it easy on yourself.

Comment

Working...
                            X