Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if you say you are canceling insurance....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
    Call now. Be sure to say you have quotes that are lower and want to cancel. This prompts the transfer.
    Anyone had success with Esurance? Company I work for just paid $1500 to certify me as a Smith Driver Certified Trainer and the dicklicks wouldn't even lower my premium a dollar.....

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
      They are losing policy holders in TX and have been told to redirect cancellation request to a new dept so they can run you through a new rating/scoring platform. They reduced mine from $93 to $50.01/mo. For a 2012 f150 Screw 4x4. I had an inside scoop on this. Try it.
      They must have started this recently. I had geico for about 15 years, and when I gave my homeowner's insurance folks an opportunity to price my auto, they came in about 50% lower...geico didn't seem all that interested in keeping us as a customer, so we went to safeco. I think this was around February. The only time I recall geico having to pay a claim was when my old Tahoe got hit by hail around 03ish..

Comment

With Allstate we have different plans available for customers, benefits are what can change and will reflect a price change... Coverages will remain the same.

Or like Saleen781 said, they could be just re-rating their policies to keep customers.

Any of you guys looking for a quote shoot me an e-mail & I can take a look at a quote for you. If anything you'll get a *free gift card* with your quote, so you can't lose.

Tdominguez@allstate.com

Or click on my banner up top or on advertisers index there's a link to my info. Ill customize the quote and I have several other discounts available that may not show on your end if you a manual quote.

-Tony Dominguez

817-405-2011
        Allstate Insurance
        Dominguez Agency

*while supplies last- no purchase necessary**
        Last edited by Stng5Pnt8; 01-13-2014, 07:20 PM.
        Allstate Insurance
        Dominguez Agency
        1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
        Arlington, TX. 76018
        817-405-2011
        tdominguez@allstate.com
        Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Working...
        X