No announcement yet.

LOL. Thug tries "knock 'em out", gets shot in a$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck him. Plead all you want. I am here to watch you bleed until the wambulance shows up along with the Police. Now because I am that kind of asshole, PRONE the FUCK OUT. Now I am gonna search you and this may hurt a little. Don't resist or this pistol in you back may go off, AGAIN. I need to make sure you are not still armed. You might have something hidden in the bullet hole. Let me check there too............with this dirty nasty stick I picked up and rubbed in dog shit.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

The kid got what he deserved, but another example of great parenting. I don't understand why generation after generation - people blame everyone else and then pop out kids they can't parent correctly.

Even when parenting correctly, it's iffy if a kid will turn out right. Still way better than randomly f'ing with people this severely.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Interested how the article says "terminally wounded". Sounded like both the victim and the dispatcher said "currently wounded" to me.
        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Sad thing is, it will drain him financially because he protected his own life. I am for the Shooter, no doubt.

Comment

G'Day Mate

Comment

Trayvon 2.0
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                A study is needed for that?
                Actually, yes.

When the po-po shoots someone in the back, it's not always an intentional shoot in the back. Now if someone is in full stride and get shot in the back, well, then there's a difference.

Comment

He should have shot him in the dick, just to make sure he never procreated.

Comment

I wonder if it's possible that the shooter was also black? It is Lansing,MI after all.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                      Sad thing is, it will drain him financially because he protected his own life. I am for the Shooter, no doubt.
                      Not necessarily. Depends on the laws on the books in that state that protect chl holders. Texas has some good ones on the books, Michigan probably doesn't but I am not sure about that.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        He should have shot him in the dick, just to make sure he never procreated.
                        I chuckled.
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          I wonder if it's possible that the shooter was also black? It is Lansing,MI after all.
                          No, it says he was there to pick up his daughter.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            i lolz'd

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              ha!
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Naynay's kin.

Comment

Working...
                                X