LOL. Thug tries "knock 'em out", gets shot in a$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL. Thug tries "knock 'em out", gets shot in a$$

The game was called "point 'em out, knock 'em out," and it was as random as it was brutal.

The object: Target an innocent victim for no other reason than they are there, then sucker punch him or her.

But on this day in Lansing, there would be no punch. The teen-age attacker had a stun gun. He did not know his would-be victim was carrying a legally concealed pistol.

The teen lost the game.

Last month, more than 400,000 adults could lawfully carry hidden handguns in Michigan. That’s one in 17 men and women 21 or older, more than since records have been kept.

An MLive Media Group investigation found that crime numbers continue to drop across Michigan, even as police ranks decline. Some see the seemingly contradictory trends as proof the proliferation of concealed weapons is deterring lawbreakers.

Evidence is largely anecdotal – such as the Lansing case. The victim chose not to be interviewed until the case is resolved. He also fears a possible break-in from those who know he has a gun.

But 70 pages of police records obtained through the Freedom of Information Act shed light into the reasons some people carry, and what can happen.

‘I wasn’t sure if it was a knife’

The 17-year-old in gym shorts approached his target. The 28-year-old Lansing man was waiting for his daughter at her school-bus stop at REO Road and Ballard Street.

It was May 29, and a nice day. Temperatures would reach 79 degrees. It was partly cloudy, fairly gusty.

The teen had two friends nearby - dropped off by a third friend in a van after they scouted their target. They knew what Marvell Weaver was going to do. They had discussed it.

Weaver approached his victim from behind, a black KL-800 Type Stun Gun in his pocket. It is capable of generating 1.8 million volts.

He passed him and turned back, pressed the stun gun into the victim’s side. Again and again, and … nothing. It had fired earlier when testing it, he would later tell police.

“The button was like stuck down … or something. I don’t know what caused it not to work,” according to a transcript of Weaver’s statement.

‘Please don’t kill me’

The intended victim moved quickly, pulling his stainless steel .40-caliber Smith and Wesson. It had a full 10-round magazine, and was worth about $900 police estimated.

He shot Weaver in his buttocks as the teen turned to flee.

“It happened so fast I wasn’t sure. I just know something was shoved into my side. I wasn’t sure if it was a knife, if it was anything,” he told police.

Weaver ran, sat down across the street, his leg going numb, bleeding. Pleading.

“‘I’m sorry, please don’t kill me, I don’t know why I did that, I’m high you know, I just wanna go home,’” the teen told the man who had just shot him.

The man called 911. He told the dispatcher the teen was "terminally wounded" and that he was a concealed pistol holder.

"Did you shoot him?" the dispatcher asks, sounding incredulous.

This is a recording of the 911 call. The audio breaks off as the man deals with events, but his father also calls police.
    Seventy pages of police records obtained through the Freedom of Information Act shed light into the reasons some people carry concealed guns, and what can happen.

Thug:

And such a good ol' boy:

And here’s his most recent tweet:

Marvell Weaver @DatGdmNigga

Ill blow yo f*ckn mouth back

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

I'd like to think that as more and more of these incedents become public, that the idiots will realize they just might die for their stupidity, but then I remember, they're stupid idiots

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Remember folks, Marvell Weaver is the victim in this case....

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
        Marvell Weaver @DatGdmNigga

lmao. Maybe update it to DatGdmNiggaGotShotInDaAss.

Comment

reminds me of a news story a while back where a teen thug approached a guy in the parking lot of grocery store with his stolen uncles gun, and turns out the guy was an off duty sheriff deputy. Shot and Killed the thug right there. They interviewed the ghetto family on tv, and the aunt said "oh he is a good boy he aint never done nothing wrong, he didnt deserve to die" something along those lines...

Comment

Shot him in the ass?

Do the world a favor and aim for center mass next time.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

lol

Comment

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Play stupid games...

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                    Play stupid games...
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Good riddance?
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        Shot him in the ass?

Do the world a favor and aim for center mass next time.
                        There is a growing study called "force science" that analyzes use of force situations. They have found that a lot of in the back shootings start out as face to face confrontations, but when the recipient recognizes a gun, they begin to turn and the shooter ends up shooting the back.

Comment

I would have had phone trouble around that time and needed to reboot my phone 3 or 10 times before calling...

" sorry man, I trying to call 911 fo you but mah phone is brokun"

Comment

This is why double taps should be mandatory

Sorry. i got scared and pulled the trigger 10 times..
                            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              There is a growing study called "force science" that analyzes use of force situations. They have found that a lot of in the back shootings start out as face to face confrontations, but when the recipient recognizes a gun, they begin to turn and the shooter ends up shooting the back.
                              A study is needed for that?
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X