Anyone sell land?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    How do you have a loan and put cash down yet dont have a piece of land picked out? You are very lucky with that credit union.
    I can make a phone call and do the same thing. That aside, his finances are not any of your buisness.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      How do you have a loan and put cash down yet dont have a piece of land picked out? You are very lucky with that credit union.
      I like them pretty well. I told them the ceiling number that I wanted to finance and they told me they would with 10% down, I put up the collateral and now I just need to find the land. Terms would change if ceiling number changed. It hasn't required much effort at all.

Comment

that is why i like credit unions. I walk in mine tell them what i want and we make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          that is why i like credit unions. I walk in mine tell them what i want and we make it happen.
          We've only used ours for auto financing, but yeah, ours has been super easy to deal with with much better rates and terms than any traditional financing.

Comment

Working...
          X