No announcement yet.

03-04 Mystic Cobra or 96-02 Viper Gts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that is nice. I've always wondered if they were piles of monkey dung though.

Comment

hell massertis arent priced to bad
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Wagon.
        This
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

How about a Pantera? Those things are pure Italian sex with an American v8
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

2012 Boss 302 and spend the other $10,000 on a used 2003. You priced yourself WAY above both of your original picks.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

www.lateral-g.net or whatever it is and buy someones completed project.. plenty of termi swaps or viper-v10 swaps already done over there.

other wise buy the viper and ditch your wife for a chick fresh out of highschool.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I say Viper...cant go wrong with that vs mustang.
                Allstate Insurance
                Dominguez Agency
                1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                Arlington, TX. 76018
                817-405-2011
                tdominguez@allstate.com
                Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  2012 Boss 302 and spend the other $10,000 on a used 2003. You priced yourself WAY above both of your original picks.
                  Well a really low mile viper is going to be in the 40k range. 45k is my max, the lower, the better. Honestly, I would rather be in the 35k range, but if I see something at 45k that I must have, I'd go that direction.

Comment

Working...
                  X