• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
    He confused a bunch of us with that comment
    I edited the post for clarity, lol.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

The way your title was written, I thought he singled out your daughter and didn't like it.

It wasn't so bad finding out it was a general statement.

Still something I wouldn't say to a group of 7 year old kids though....

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        in track, i was taught to inhale through my nose, and exhale through my mouth.. different strokes, i guess. i ran hurdles, so it was a different ball game as far as timing (breath/steps). i get so exhausted playing soccer these days, but i still think i breathe solely through my nose.

i wouldnt take offense, it's a life lesson. Coaches, gonna coach, so to speak..
        I was taught the same thing when running. In through the nose, out through the mouth.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

That's what you get letting another Stanger coach your kid's soccer team.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            There what goes? I'm just stating what most people mean when using that phrase. Nothing derogatory meant towards your kid.
            I know Chili, we really need sarcasm font, my apologies. We all know what that phrase here means, but hearing a coach use it for a different meaning altogether was just funny.

I just always breathed in through the nose when exhausted and out through the mouth and never closed mouth.

Guess it was one of those things you just had to be there

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              I know Chili, we really need sarcasm font, my apologies. We all know what that phrase here means, but hearing a coach use it for a different meaning altogether was just funny.

I just always breathed in through the nose when exhausted and out through the mouth and never closed mouth.

Guess it was one of those things you just had to be there
              Haha, no worries. Wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't just trying to be a dick. I like to distinguish myself from 95% of the assholes on this board.

Comment

Always heard better breathing through he nose.

Comment

That's OK, IMO, but telling them not to lick the windows is crossing the line.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

As long as your coach isn't William Enoch......

Comment

Breatheology is a global platform where you can learn how to optimize your breathing for better health and performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X