Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So pretty much everything we do now is tracked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    It's as simple as not using the Internet.
    Again, keep telling yourself that.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
      Did I ever tell you guys about the time I found out that my phone was tracking me? It marked and routed every place I went and noted how much time I spent there.
      Quite a few companies we do managed IT services for have that capability on their company phones. If need be, I can look at what apps they have installed, see where they've been and for how long, and in some cases even view their internet history.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        Quite a few companies we do managed IT services for have that capability on their company phones. If need be, I can look at what apps they have installed, see where they've been and for how long, and in some cases even view their internet history.
        And as much as an employee of said company may dislike those facts, they're using company owned resource and have no right or expectation of privacy.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          And as much as an employee of said company may dislike those facts, they're using company owned resource and have no right or expectation of privacy.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
          This. Most of our companies have a BYOD (bring your own device policy), and allow you to put certain things from work (i.e. syncing mail, etc), so they cover you under their mobile device management policies when you do that, even if it's your personal device.

Comment

Working...
          X