Everybody got their kids dropped off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
    Today was the only time I will be able to take my boys to school and drop them off at the same school. My oldest started 5th grade today and my youngest started kindergarten. This is the only year they'll attend the same school. It was fun seeing how the oldest knows everyone at school, his way around, etc. and the youngest was actually filled with a nervous excitement. I'm just hoping to not have a call from an upset teacher because he threw a fit...
    Kenny was a nervous wreck. Understandable, going to a new school, new class format, etc. My daughter was just full of excitement. But if there's going to be a problem, it will be with her and not him. She is her Daddy's daughter, that's for sure.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I don't have kids, but I got to see the "Breaking News" on Fox4 Good day this morning. One reporter chick was following a family in Grand Prairie as they prepped their 4 kids for school. It was weird though to see the kids eating Twinkies and what looked like tater tots for breakfast and the boys were playing video games on what looked like a 20inch TV.

Then they had that Dan Goodwin at West TX reporting on their first day of school. I swear that Dan guy sucks balls at being a tv reporter/anchor.

I know it can be an exciting first day of school and such, but it really is not newsworthy and certainly not worthy of sending a reporter to a house to follow a family thru the routine of getting up and getting ready for school.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
        I walked my 2 younger boys to school - kinder & 5th grade. My 8th grader got a ride with his buddy and his dad. It's official...my wife is officially "retired" from 8am to 3:30pm. No kids to take care of - just a day full of "errands" and "meetings" over lunch or whatever.
        Or go home for a quckie before the kids get home.

Comment

I wished my son a good first day of school only to find out he doesn't start until tomorrow. Please oh please let there not be any issues this year and things go smoothly for him.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Kenny was a nervous wreck. Understandable, going to a new school, new class format, etc. My daughter was just full of excitement. But if there's going to be a problem, it will be with her and not him. She is her Daddy's daughter, that's for sure.
            I hope it goes well for both of them. Jordan (my oldest at 10 last month) is his mother all over again. He's quiet, calm, great student, etc. and tries to 'stay hidden' which is funny because he's 5'4" and 115 pounds or so now. Needless to say he's easy to spot anywhere among kids his age. Joshua (or J Dubb as he is known) will be 6 at the end of next month and is definitely my son. He's loud, wants to 'win' at everything, and is not afraid to walk right up to someone and take whatever he wants. He's always hung around older kids, so hopefully he won't get stuck with a bunch of sheltered, first kids in his class. It could turn ugly quickly as he will probably start hustling them for change while shooting dice during recess...

Comment

Youngest sister started 5th, the other one is just got dropped off in Tennessee for her freshman year. :nopics:
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                She is her Daddy's daughter, that's for sure.
                That's gonna bite you in the ass in about 8 years.

Dropped my 3rd grader and 10th grader off this morning. Yay for a quiet house!
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Both gradkids went to school together for the first time today.
                  Last edited by BlueCoupeRedVert; 08-26-2013, 12:29 PM.
                  Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                  90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
                    Both gradkids went to school together for the first time togher.
                    They're graduating this year?
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Yep, she started first grade today, she looks so big

Comment

I didn't have time, so I just had 4eyedwillie & his wife drop the kids off for me.

Comment

Crazy morning for me...but got them all safe to school!
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                            I didn't have time, so I just had 4eyedwillie & his wife drop the kids off for me.
                            Damn it Matt lol

Comment

Working...
                            X