Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qotmfd

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon
    It just so happens, I love assholes..........wait ...........uh........what?!
    Elvis, hide your bunghole.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Dfwmustangs quote for history Lmao

Comment

Comment

Beware of the phrase "body filler". Duly noted.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Oh Greg... you're so silly.

Comment

The word arse in English derives from the Germanic root *arsaz, which originated from the Proto-Indo-European root *ors —meaning buttocks or backside. [1] The combined form arsehole is first attested from 1500 in its literal use to refer to the anus. The metaphorical use of the word to refer to the worst place in a region, e.g., "the arsehole of the world") is first attested in print in 1865; the use to refer to a contemptible person is first attested in 1933. [2] In the ninth chapter of his 1945 autobiography, Black Boy, Richard Wright quotes a snippet of verse that uses the term: "All these white folks dressed so fine / Their ass-holes smell just like mine ...". Its first appearance as an insult term in a newspaper indexed by Google News is in 1965. [3] As with other vulgarities, these uses of the word may have been common in oral speech for some time before their first print appearances. By the 1970s, Hustler magazine featured people they did not like as "Asshole of the Month." [4] In 1972, Jonathan Richman's Modern Lovers recorded his song "Pablo Picasso," which includes the line "Pablo Picasso was never called an asshole." U

Comment

Working...
            X