Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Earth needs more credit - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earth needs more credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth needs more credit

The world's expected economic growth will have to be supported by an extra $100 trillion (£63 trillion) in credit over the next decade, according to the World Economic Forum.

To the tune of 100 trillion.

Working MY ASS OFF to get out of debt and stay there. Argue the point, the reason, the justifications any way you want. DEBT SUCKS and in a few years I will have no more part of it!!! (GOD I hope it's soon enough to save SOME!)
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
      Working MY ASS OFF to get out of debt and stay there. Argue the point, the reason, the justifications any way you want. DEBT SUCKS and in a few years I will have no more part of it!!! (GOD I hope it's soon enough to save SOME!)
      Yep. I'm broke as fuck right now, but it's nice not oweing anybody money.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Then again, the world could just say 'fuck it' and zero balance everyone.

Comment

Earth needs to live within its means. Gubments should not be allowed to have credit since they can't pay da muntlies.

Comment

Working...
          X