Any good use for this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
    Isn't it a felony to purposely block any radio frequency?
    I heard it was a Mr. Meaner.

Comment

Alright, I will bite. I am confused on this one. What is the point of a GPS Jammer that is only effective at 10 meters or less? I think I would see you at 10 meters.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        Alright, I will bite. I am confused on this one. What is the point of a GPS Jammer that is only effective at 10 meters or less? I think I would see you at 10 meters.
        You need several distinct signals coming from several satellite locations to pinpoint your location. It jams the GPS signals coming into a device that might relay your position on another frequency.

One example that I've worked on is returning GPS coordinates from a UAV back to the operator. The signals coming into GPS module onboard were decoded and then recoded in a different format, and then rebroadcast as single signal.
        Men have become the tools of their tools.
        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

<---- has a GPS tracker that I put on vehicles that need to be repo'd, but can't get to it for whatever reason.

This thing would screw me big time lol.
          Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
          http://www.titantowing.net
          -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

This might sound like bullshit, but a lot of fishing guides will not let the people that hire them to go fishing bring aboard the boat hand-held gps units, because they do not want them to mark the exact fishing spots that the guides use. This might be useful in a situation like that.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
            X