Any good use for this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good use for this??

It's a GPS jammer that plugs into your cigarette lighter and jams GPS signals for up to 10 meters.

i suspect that'd be handy for those no warrant tracking device that the FBI is so fond of.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Perfect for those wearing tin foil

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
        Perfect for those wearing tin foil
        This.

Comment

I dunno. You could play hell on some folks who are ball'n w/ outta state license plates.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

use it to fuck with geocachers lololol.
            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
              use it to fuck with geocachers lololol.

geo what?!?!
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                geo what?!?!
                google it. its called geocaching. basically someone hides a capsule, posts its coordinates online, then lame asses go and find them with a gps reciever.
                2012 GT500

Comment

I'd like one that jams cell phones so people couldn't walk in on the phone and try and talk to us at the same time

Comment

google it. its called geocaching. basically someone hides a capsule, posts its coordinates online, then lame asses go and find them with a gps reciever.
                    I'm not sure which would be more lame...
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

imagine driving next to someone with a tom tom or something lol.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Well I guess that would be cool if you thought some F-15E was going to drop a JDAM on your house.

Comment

And you know this HOW?!?!!

(Sorry man, you walked RIGHT into it.)

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                            Well I guess that would be cool if you thought some F-15E was going to drop a JDAM on your house.

F-15E is using GPS w/ laser right? F-15 would be WELL beyond the 10m limit. Yes, I'm bust'n ballz.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                              And you know this HOW?!?!!

(Sorry man, you walked RIGHT into it.)
                              high school tech class
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                              X