Hail to the V....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail to the V....

"How should I use Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths?" Our cleansing cloths are for external use only. Simply remove a cloth from its foil packet, unfold and gently wipe from front to back. Use only once, and then throw away the used cloth.
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Duly noted.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

the fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        the fuck?
        Maybe earlier he didn't feel so fresh, so he tried something new, and in doing that, he felt accomplished. Thanks for letting us share in your moment of achievement, OP.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I like kids wet wipes better than toilet paper. I usually start with the paper and end with the wipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            I like kids wet wipes better than toilet paper. I usually start with the paper and end with the wipes.
            Jeff said those work great on his battered rectum on Sunday morning before church.
            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
              Jeff said those work great on his battered rectum on Sunday morning before church.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

My girlfriend is trying to get me to use those ROFL. Guess my dingle berry smell is getting to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                  My girlfriend is trying to get me to use those ROFL. Guess my dingle berry smell is getting to her.
                  Just wipe the shit onto your junk and let her give you a bj...then you'll find out if its real love.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                    Lol
                    Last edited by Probie; 08-25-2013, 12:41 AM.
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

It is socially acceptable to carry wet wipe pack to the port-a-jons here. A habit that is frowned upon in an office space back home.

Then again, we use hand sanitizer to wipe down the boot prints off the seat and there are mounds of empty water bottles in there too.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        It is socially acceptable to carry wet wipe pack to the port-a-jons here. A habit that is frowned upon in an office space back home.

Then again, we use hand sanitizer to wipe down the boot prints off the seat and there are mounds of empty water bottles in there too.
                        Ahhh, but back here you have an excuse. It's called a diaper bag.
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Are you tired of that unsightly asshair? Is your signifigant other constantly bitching while tossing your hairy salad?
                          Well say No More!!
                          Introducing the New Redneck Ass Wax Hair Removal System.
                          This state of the art hair removal system comes complete with everything you need for that smooth hairless asshole you've always dreamed of!!
                          The system is simple. All you have to do is take two shots of the icluded Ex-lax laxative every day for a week. After you've shat all you can, do not wipe your ass.
                          It's THAT simple!!
                          At the end of the week, your asshole should be nicely covered with a dry layer of shit. Now all you have to do is reach back there, grab ahold of the edge of the shit scab, and yank that sumbitch right off, taking all of that unsightly asshair with it!!
                          All for only $49.95+s/h!!

Call 1-877-277-4247 to place your order NOW!!
                          "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X