Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we just kill this guy? I hope he rots in hell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    My opinion? If you choose to have a non-medical abortion, when it is being done you get a mandatory spaying that way you can never make the same mistake again.

Stevo
    So now we punish women that become pregnant after being a victim of rape? Genius.

Just to make it clear - I'm against abortion as a form of birth control. It happens all too often, and it's an easy fix, so they never really learn the lesson. But to make a blanket statement like that, is assinine.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      So now we punish women that become pregnant after being a victim of rape? Genius.
      Well, you might have me there, but may I ask this, is it okay to punish the unborn kid?

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        Well, you might have me there, but may I ask this, is it okay to punish the unborn kid?

Stevo

I think it is the woman's decision, and her decision alone. Who am I to tell her she can't abort the fetus that was a result of rape? That's absurd. It could also be argued, that forcing a victim of rape to raise a child, that's a product of that rape, is even more damaging to the child in said situation. Put yourself in a woman's shoes for a minute here. Honestly, ask yourself if you could ever find a way to love that child, given the circumstances. That child, is a reminder of an event that no woman should ever have to go through, much less be forced to remember, millions of times over the course of the rest of her life. Be honest with yourself here. I'll openly admit, I couldn't fucking do it. So maybe you're more of a man than me. There is no emotional attachment with that child, like there is with mothers who want kids. That unconditional love just flat out wouldn't be there.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Time for him to check out

Comment

Working...
          X