X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top flight security, Craig!
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

"I hope none of you ever have to make a split second decision determining a threat. You all might change your views if you did."
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The problem is everything is a threat.

Comment

Illegally entered into a private residence, used weapon flashlights and entered weapos drawn and shot an unarmed man, in his own bed. Nothing to see here. Oh, also didn't interview the cops who shot for months, didn't collect all the evidence at the scene, had the officers playing multiple roles from supervisor to advocate, data missing on crime scene, video edited and chopped up.... no problems at all
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Illegally entered into a private residence, used weapon flashlights and entered weapos drawn and shot an unarmed man, in his own bed. Nothing to see here. Oh, also didn't interview the cops who shot for months, didn't collect all the evidence at the scene, had the officers playing multiple roles from supervisor to advocate, data missing on crime scene, video edited and chopped up.... no problems at all
            That's right that's right... Nothing to see here move along.

Comment

Holy shit fuck those cops.

Even bigger holy shit, that dude got shot 16 fucking times and survived!! Give that guy a BMF wallet
              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
                That's right that's right... Nothing to see here move along.
                If that guy would have defended himself with a weapon, they'd have called in more cops and he'd still have been shot up. Cops being wrong doesn't make them guilty, it just makes you less guilty but still responsible

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                  Holy shit fuck those cops.

Even bigger holy shit, that dude got shot 16 fucking times and survived!! Give that guy a BMF wallet

Mother fucker just won the lottery if so..... twice

One for surviving.
                  Another for the insane amount of money he's going to get from that city.

Comment

Here is a good question; Say that the police enter your home illegally, by mistake, whatever, and you kill several of them and survive. What happens to you?
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Here is a good question; Say that the police enter your home illegally, by mistake, whatever, and you kill several of them and survive. What happens to you?
                      Your car brakes randomly fail, and all of your relatives' houses catch fire.
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

You'll be dead, unfortunately.

Comment

Wasn't there a state that recently passed a thing that said you have the right to shoot if they enter illegally?
                          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                            Wasn't there a state that recently passed a thing that said you have the right to shoot if they enter illegally?
                            Indiana. The fact remains however that they will not listen to reason in the moment and you will still be dead.

Although that law is a great deterrent against this bullshit. One would be more inclined to double check the address when they will be shot at if they get it wrong.

Comment

You won't survive. They'll call radio backup and if they cannot kill you with rifles, they'll burn your house down around you as they did Dorner

Comment

Those animals are still on the streets?

I feel sorry for the victim as well as anyone living in that jurisdiction.

Comment

Working...
                                X