Arab woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arab woman

So I started noticing this girl at work from Bangladesh and I think she's really cute. I start asking her question about if she dates and stuff. I have no shot with her, mainly cause I'm not Muslim. But now I want what I cannot have. Where can I meet Arab women who are willing to date non-Muslims? I don't care if their from Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait, Libya, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, or any of the other Middle East country's.

If they're actually Muslim, you're going to have to convert. No exceptions.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Lol

Comment

Like Frost said, its going to be a lot of work if their muslim because you will have to convert them into nymphs..

I don't know where you would find non-muslim arabs in bulk...

Comment

Quite a few of them are really cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            If they're actually Muslim, you're going to have to convert. No exceptions.

Not true; my cock has made a few fathers consider an honor killing.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              Not true; my cock has made a few fathers consider an honor killing.
              At that point they're no longer Muslim and are dishonored and are walking dead women

Comment

dfwarabwomenstangs.net

Comment

I heard they aren't big fans of bathing. I have no firsthand experience though.

Comment

Isn't that guy 4bangen or something the man to ask?

Comment

Certified good to go by the US State Department:

SingleMuslim.com the world's leading Islamic Muslim Singles, Marriage and Shaadi introduction service. Over 2 million members online. Register for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                        Isn't that guy 4bangen or something the man to ask?
                        I thought that was your man?

Comment

Fine, they don't have to be "real" Muslims. How about Arabs that are 2nd or 3rd generation living here and are more Americanized.

Comment

I was kidding about the honor killing thing; I think.

Most of these gals were pretty sheltered growing up and are VERY horney now. The ones that
                            I have fucked I meet at their work which is always a bank. Given a few goes at them and I have them ready and willing to do anything. Turning these gals lose is my gift to the world. Ya'll will thank me after one of them gives you the best head of your life and then sticks her tounge up your ass.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Coptic Christian Egyptian women. I bet quite a few would be more than happy to come visit you right about now.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X