Bullying...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullying...

..........in Cosmetology school? Really? I feel so helpless, a group of 6 women are making my wifes life miserable at Cosmetology school. The worst part is that she reported them to the office personnel and they told her "that is not our problem" WTF? She has already talked to them and tried to make peace to be left alone but it only made shit worse.

What would you do?

Originally posted by MILK View Post
    ..........in Cosmetology school? Really? I feel so helpless, a group of 6 women are making my wifes life miserable at Cosmetology school. The worst part is that she reported them to the office personnel and they told her "that is not our problem" WTF? She has already talked to them and tried to make peace to be left alone but it only made shit worse.

What would you do?

Women are cunts. There's nothing to do. My girlfriend works in a cosmetology school, and the shit I hear is insane. I don't know how she puts up with the bullshit.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

She needs to handle that shit prison style. Kick someones ass the first day, or become someones bitch. Either way, no one will mess with her any more.

Comment

What Brent said. They're crazy, and there's no stopping them, without committing felonies.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Time to start beating asses.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If the school won't do shit, tell her to pepper spray those bitches and then claim she was about to get jumped.

Comment

nothing a super soaker filled with brake fluid wont fix

Comment

"Despite what your momma told you, Violence does solve problems." Chris Kyle
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  nothing a super soaker filled with brake fluid wont fix
                  I just need some clarification on what this will do.

Comment

LOL at all the responses. My wife is about 100 lbs soaking wet man and doesnt bother anyone. Thats what pisses me off the most. I guess she's just an easy target for these ghetto ass bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      I just need some clarification on what this will do.
                      as long as it's not synthetic, it'll fuck up some paint. Now, I guess you could spray their cars, then kick the door open to the school and spray those bitches in their eyes if you wanna be super krunk.

Comment

Brick + purse + windmill maneuver = victory?

Works for Unicorn Jeff.
                        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                          as long as it's not synthetic, it'll fuck up some paint. Now, I guess you could spray their cars, then kick the door open to the school and spray those bitches in their eyes if you wanna be super krunk.
                          silly buzzo.

You really think they have cars?

Comment

What school as it at? I know a bunch of women currently at school with that shit?

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                              Brick + purse + windmill maneuver = victory?

Works for Unicorn Jeff.
                              I just throw the bricks. My man purse is always full of my manpons.

Comment

Working...
                              X