Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    UPDATE: 20130827

Kenan Kinard appeared before a judge today, he set his bail at $3 million. .

In court, the suspect claimed that he and Demetrius Glenn met Delbert Belton to buy crack. Kinard said Belton shorted them and that’s what initiated the attack.

http://guardianofvalor.com/veteran-w...n-death-teens/
    I hope they get deboweled in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      It makes me sick to my stomach that a WWII vet who's actions made it possible for us to have the freedom for these punks to do this act.
      wouldn't the other side of the story prove, or disprove that they were, or were not there, in fact, to buy crack cocaine?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        wouldn't the other side of the story prove, or disprove that they were, or were not there, in fact, to buy crack cocaine?
        Yeah, except that little thing about it being caught on video and the fact that there was no evidence at the scene screws up your little fantasy.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

never read the original post, thanks for clarifying my fantasies. you can put your clothes back on now.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            never read the original post, thanks for clarifying my fantasies. you can put your clothes back on now.
            Typical.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
            X