Chili can see in total darkness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    It's probably the Chinese screwing around trying to eliminate the need for NVGs.
    Hell, sign me up! My laser eye surgery worked great at 20/20 now. I would love to add in some night vision.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      I've created 10 threads in the Theology Forum since the site was launched 33 months ago. 3 of them were the obvious parody threads this week. You guys sure can't math very well, can you? Keep on trying though, I'm sure with your combined retard strength you two might be able to pull something semi-intelligent off one day.
      do those include the obvious religion based threads you start in the back porch too or not? I want to get this right.

Comment

Lol...

Is this like the guy who have chi energy and could start fires with his hand??

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
          because of the word vomit you post everywhere you go. that forum was created by a guy that wanted to spread some hope. but now because of fucks like you its simply a debate forum.
          Some retard like racrboy googling and regurgitating cute pics hardly qualifies as "debate" LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            When I start making 5 threads a day in there instead of 1 every 3 months, your opinion might mean more than dick. Doubtfully, but who knows.
            Who cares if anyone makes 5 or more threads in that or any other forum on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
              do those include the obvious religion based threads you start in the back porch too or not? I want to get this right.

Why don't you link all the threads you're talking about so we can find out for sure, Captain Vague?

Comment

Working...
              X