Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in earning a few bucks (Soccer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in earning a few bucks (Soccer)

This thread could probably go in a number of sections but this one gets the most traffic.

I put together a charity soccer game for this Saturday (benefits Diabetes research).

Anyway, my ref got hurt over the weekend and now he can't do it. I am willing to pay up to $50 for someone to step in. Person must know the rules of the game Please PM me for more info if interested......

Thanks!
    2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
    2014 Lincoln MKT

"That's not a tackle"
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I would help you out, but I fucking despise reffing. I hate it with a passion. I did it for 5 years and I will never do it again. I might be able to find you someone though.
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        I would help you out, but I fucking despise reffing. I hate it with a passion. I did it for 5 years and I will never do it again. I might be able to find you someone though.
        Thanks man, I appreciate it. A couple of folks have asked for info and I hope it leads to something. I might be sending you a PM if I cant find anyone.

This is a "friendly" game so I dont expect any referee abuse to go on. We dont need red cards flying around in a charity match
        2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
        2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
          This thread could probably go in a number of sections but this one gets the most traffic.

I put together a charity soccer game for this Saturday (benefits Diabetes research).

Anyway, my ref got hurt over the weekend and now he can't do it. I am willing to pay up to $50 for someone to step in. Person must know the rules of the game Please PM me for more info if interested......

Thanks!
          Whats the location? I asked my older brother hes a soccer player knows all the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            You should do it. Pays more than your job does! For the time spent. Plus it is charity

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

I'd do it, but I don't want you guys to cut my head off and put it on a stake.
              Ded

Comment

Working...
              X