Florida man, mistaken for a robber, shot in his driveway by police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
    Call me crazy but I see it as a justifiable shooting. If you have police with guns drawn telling you to do something and you don't do it to the letter............you just might get shot.
    Makes perfect sense in a police state.

Fuck you, commie!

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Question not asked: Where did those misses go?
      They don't give a fuck, they were protecting society...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        No shit... Cracks me up when Captain Thundercunt talks about the rigorous shooting qualifying they have to do. Clearly, it isn't tough enough.
        There's ol' Brent worried about me again since he has nothing better to think about.

Glad to see I'm such an important part of your worthless life bud.

Comment

Sweet pedestal, philistine.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
            Call me crazy but I see it as a justifiable shooting. If you have police with guns drawn telling you to do something and you don't do it to the letter............you just might get shot.
            You are crazy.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
              more than a dozen bullets and he gets hit once in the leg?

damn! Either he dodged those bullets "Matrix" style or those cops can't shoot worth a shit.
              Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              No shit... Cracks me up when Captain Thundercunt talks about the rigorous shooting qualifying they have to do. Clearly, it isn't tough enough.
              And in this case, thank God for lack luster training and them not shooting straight.

I'll bet the guy dropped the cigarette and reflexes took over. The metal object glint probably was a cigarette lighter.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                There's ol' Brent worried about me again since he has nothing better to think about.

Glad to see I'm such an important part of your worthless life bud.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  They don't give a fuck, they were protecting society...
                  Kind of like the cops who climbed up on the roof of a car to dump rounds into a car with two unarmed people in it, in front of a school
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                  X