Looking for someone to make logos for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for someone to make logos for me

I'm getting new uniforms for the U6 soccer team I coach and need someone to make logos to go on the uniforms. I have the design, but need someone that can actually make the logo and possibly put it on about 10-15 soccer jerseys. I should have the jerseys in the next week, so the logos will need to be ready to put on the jerseys once I get them. I've had a guy that's made them in the past, but I can't find his contact info. The season start next weekend, so I'm short on time.

Do any of y'all know someone that can do it?

Gracias!

fiverr.com

Get just about anything done for $5. I had a logo made up for a cycling team. Took two tries before I got a decent one
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I don't know what it is, but IE doesn't like the fiverr.com website. It keeps reloading it over and over.

Comment

PM me the design.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Anyone???

Comment

I don't think I was clear. What I am looking for is someone that can actually print the logo below so that it can be put on the jerseys. I need them to be good quality logos as the jerseys are going to be used for at least a year.

I'm getting desprite - PLEASE HELP!!!

Here's the logo. It's for my U6 boys team.

Comment

Call Sarah Steele at McKinney T's, 972-542-0100.

Comment

I have a guy that does softball uniforms for me and some other people I know around the metroplex. PM me if you would like his info.
                Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Any good print shop will have a professional in house that can recreate your logo on their shirt, jersey, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                    I have a guy that does softball uniforms for me and some other people I know around the metroplex. PM me if you would like his info.

Hardcore Embroidery Inc?

Comment

Working...
                    X