My student's mom is ready for a job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    How big are her Tits and how bad does she need money?
    I feel a little bad for it....but I LOL'd!
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      How big are her Tits and how bad does she need money?
      I know that this is meant in good fun and all, but being a little closer to the situation makes me cringe when reading this.

For those that don't recall, this is the mother who has barely been able to keep a roof over her head after having to help her daughter battle cancer. If I had an open position I would hire her tomorrow.

Comment

Where is she located?

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
          You sound so very optimistic!
          What'd I tell you?

Leah, what area, salary requirements, etc? I can send a few your way as I find them. I have an interview Friday so maybe it's not too bad. I lack patience is more so my issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
            Where is she located?
            Arlington, near six flags.
            Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            What'd I tell you?

Leah, what area, salary requirements, etc? I can send a few your way as I find them. I have an interview Friday so maybe it's not too bad. I lack patience is more so my issue.
            See above and she is not picky. She has zero income right now, daughter is recovering from Leukemia, she hasn't worked in almost 2 years due to Hannah being ill. She is very sweet and has experience in HR type stuff.

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

After reviewing her resume / experience, my guess is that she would be worth at least something in the area of low 30's depending on the actual position. Much of her admin experience was in support of business owners / managers for mid sized companies (not mom and pop operations, but not large publicly traded companies either).

I mention that specifically because having managed people for 10+ years, evaluating and supervising a good hundred different individuals, and making the hiring decision of more than a dozen, I have found that employees with experience at smaller companies tend to me much more versatile than those who have only worked low level jobs at big corporations.

With the type of experience she has I could easily see her as a viable candidate as an executive assistant, worthy of $40's to low $50's, but those jobs are becoming far fewer do to "corporate downsizing" and doing "more with less".

But as Leah said, I'm sure she would even be happy with an entry level role, at entry level pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Arlington, near six flags.
                See above and she is not picky. She has zero income right now, daughter is recovering from Leukemia, she hasn't worked in almost 2 years due to Hannah being ill. She is very sweet and has experience in HR type stuff.

Im glad to hear that her daughter is doing ok. I wish I could help because I know where she is right now. I have a son that is a Leukemia survivor. Its a tough road to go down. I wish her the best.

Comment

Working...
                X