Ole Bif comes to mind... LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ole Bif comes to mind... LOL

How do you explain this to your rental car company?

A Wisconsin man driving a rental car crashed into a tractor pulling a trailer full of liquid manure on Monday, reported the Grant County Sheriff's Department.

The crash was reported on Highway 151 in Grant County, Wisc., at 11:34 a.m.

The Sheriff's Department said Matthew Bruhn, 37, was driving a Ford Mustang convertible that he rented from Avis.

Authorities said Bruhn was finishing texting and talking on his phone when he looked up just in time to see the tractor seconds before the crash.

The driver of the tractor was not seriously hurt. Bruhn was treated for a broken finger.

The crash remains under investigation.
    ./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Poop slap!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6coupe View Post
      http://m.kcci.com/news/texting-drive...z/-/index.html

How do you explain this to your rental car company?

A Wisconsin man driving a rental car crashed into a tractor pulling a trailer full of liquid manure on Monday, reported the Grant County Sheriff's Department.

The crash was reported on Highway 151 in Grant County, Wisc., at 11:34 a.m.

The Sheriff's Department said Matthew Bruhn, 37, was driving a Ford Mustang convertible that he rented from Avis.

Authorities said Bruhn was finishing texting and talking on his phone when he looked up just in time to see the tractor seconds before the crash.

The driver of the tractor was not seriously hurt. Bruhn was treated for a broken finger.

The crash remains under investigation.
      How the hell do you text and talk on the phone at the same time without a handsfree setup?

Either way, that is a $hitty situation to be in right thur
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

He is in deep shit.
        "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          How the hell do you text and talk on the phone at the same time without a handsfree setup?

speaker phone
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Comment

Why would he admit to texting and driving?

Comment

Biff Tannen...just saying.
                Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post

I think most modern Androids can do this. Mine can, and I have done that before, not while driving though.
                  1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Working...
                  X