Comment

Frisbee golf- there are rules here dude....this isn't nam

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
        Frisbee golf- there are rules here dude....this isn't nam
        Lol, I just watched that this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by MustangPoser View Post
          Yeah, I don't smoke weed, so you can skip the stoner voice when reading it.

If my bro(ther, by blood) hadn't been there I probably would have walked away immediately after she refused to give it up and wouldn't have bothered with an argument.

I take disc golf seriously. The real issue is not the price of the disc ($15-25), it's the fact that after you have thrown a disc for awhile you know how it's going to fly and it feels solid in your hand.
          You have ho potential...you may not know it, but in the right circumstance, you would be the catcher in the game of fag. I bet you like badminton and croquet too.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            You have ho potential...you may not know it, but in the right circumstance, you would be the catcher in the game of fag. I bet you like badminton and croquet too.

<-----Frisbee golf clapping...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              <-----Frisbee golf clapping...
              Fucking winners.

Comment

About tree fiddy
                "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I've got 99 problems, but disc golf ain't one...

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    i think i just hurt my wrist from punching myself in the face for reading "ruining the lie" 17 times is this lame ass stoner problems story.

god bless.
                    I'm with you

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      I'd find the overpriced clapped out luxury SUV in the parking lot with all the alien writing and upgrade them to a locking gas cap.
                      Holy shit that is a great idea! I am keeping that in mind in case I ever need it.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I'm weird about shit like that. Even though it's just a disc, the fact that they not only fucked with my shit, but want to continue keeping it from me - I'd probably flip out a tad and verbally abuse her and her stupid kid. I might even lob rocks at them while asking "Has anyone seen my rocks?".

Comment

I would've pinched a loaf off in the water.

Comment

Working...
                          X