Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    LOL @ ruining the disc lie....
    I kept thinking he was admitting to lying about it.

Comment

I'd find the overpriced clapped out luxury SUV in the parking lot with all the alien writing and upgrade them to a locking gas cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I would have taken her purse/handbag/bag of garbage and thrown it in the fucking lake.
        This.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          tell her you a cop that work with immigtation but are off duty.. or bring a grill and cook fajitas in front of her.
          thread

Comment

i think i just hurt my wrist from punching myself in the face for reading "ruining the lie" 17 times is this lame ass stoner problems story.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              I would have thrown her kid in the lake.
              This is what I was thinking as I read the story.

Seriously though: someone needs to teach that kid that what his parents are showing him, is wrong.

Whoever made the tag, that movie was awesome for some reason....as stupid as it was, pretty awesome.
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                I'd find the overpriced clapped out luxury SUV in the parking lot with all the alien writing and upgrade them to a locking gas cap.
                You evil bastard! High five!
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  And then proceed to get your ass kicked as your back gives out after chucking said kid into lake.

"There's things you don't know about me, Jim, I'll fuck a little kid up if he kicked me in the dick!"

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Disc golf is serious business.
                    I'm not sure which is more serious, Vaping of Frisbee golf...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Disc golf is serious business.
                      If you're the dog playing fetch it is.

Comment

Yeah, I don't smoke weed, so you can skip the stoner voice when reading it.

If my bro(ther, by blood) hadn't been there I probably would have walked away immediately after she refused to give it up and wouldn't have bothered with an argument.

I take disc golf seriously. The real issue is not the price of the disc ($15-25), it's the fact that after you have thrown a disc for awhile you know how it's going to fly and it feels solid in your hand.

Comment

I would've given them the $2, walked away and made an anonymous 911 call that an overweight hispanic lady was at the lake with her kid soliciting prostitution.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                            I would've given them the $2, walked away and made an anonymous 911 call that an overweight hispanic lady was at the lake with her kid soliciting prostitution.
                            Perfect.

Funny thing is, I would have had to go to an ATM. It's not like the kid was doing this on his own, his mom was putting him up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              "There's things you don't know about me, Jim, I'll fuck a little kid up if he kicked me in the dick!"
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

You are getting HOUSED, man. You need Blotter.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X