No announcement yet.

Lake Park - Met the Worst Parent Ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Park - Met the Worst Parent Ever.

I was playing a round of disc golf at lake park in Lewisville. On Hole 3 you throw over the lake and right off the tee box are trees, so you cannot see where your disc lands.

I went to where my disc *should* have been. I'm looking for a good 2 minutes when a couple walking tell me a kid ran up and took it. A mexican woman and 6 kids from 4-15 are swimming in the lake (there's a state park ~600 feet away with a swimming area).

Anyhow, I start walking towards this beached whale who is laying in the lake and the woman tells her kid to hide the disc. I ask if her kid has my disc and the kid goes "I find it. I sell for $2".

I tell her "No... not happening". The kid tells me again he found it and he wants $2 for finding it. I explain her kid shouldn't have touched my disc and ruined my lie, and I'm not giving her kid $2.

My bro walks up and goes off on this fat bitch. She tells her kid "Give me the disc.". She proceeds to THROW MY DISC INTO THE LAKE telling me to get it myself, as if her kid had been doing me a service by ruining my lie, and not even bothering to tell me he was holding my disc hostage while I wasted time looking for it. My brother is literally on the verge of killing her. He jumps in after my disc and gets it back, it was only in ~4 feet of water.

We know the park ranger who patrols the area, so we went to the state parks guard shack and find out he is off today.

This is the equivalent of playing golf and a woman and her kids taking your ball, then trying to sell you the ball after ruining your lie.

tl;dr:

What do you do in this situation? It's a woman and a 6 year old. I was really calm about it since I knew there wasn't anything I could do to her. What I would have liked to do is beat the living shit out of her.

Seriously. When some obnoxious, low class bitch practically spits in your face and damages your property, what can you do short of calling the police?
    Last edited by MustangPoser; 08-20-2013, 11:56 PM.

Smile and walk away knowing you're not a piece of shit like her. Then go home and thank your parents for raising you right.

Comment

I would have thrown her kid in the lake.

Comment

Shit like that used to happen at the Tennyson public golf course all the time. Technically, you probably could've called the cops on them for stealing your frisbee, but you'd have to eat the ticket for vaginitis for playing frisbee golf in the first place. Cut a corner off your man card, dude.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

LOL @ ruining the disc lie....

Comment

Take her kid hostage and tell her you need $2. Then throw the kid in the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              I would have thrown her kid in the lake.
              And then proceed to get your ass kicked as your back gives out after chucking said kid into lake.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Shit like that used to happen at the Tennyson public golf course all the time. Technically, you probably could've called the cops on them for stealing your frisbee, but you'd have to eat the ticket for vaginitis for playing frisbee golf in the first place. Cut a corner off your man card, dude.
                pretty much

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  pretty much
                  The really fucked up part is, you know he was playing that shit sober.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I love the front 9 at lake park.. im dead after the back
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Disc golf is serious business.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Disc golf is serious business.
                        Yes sir! Shits intense! (not really but its relaxing)
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

It's a fun game.

Not a whole lot you can do. Just cry knowing that she is probably voting and raising a bunch of voters.

The only thing you could do really is some passive aggressive stuff. Like slash a tire or something.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

tell her you a cop that work with immigtation but are off duty.. or bring a grill and cook fajitas in front of her.

Comment

I would have taken her purse/handbag/bag of garbage and thrown it in the fucking lake.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X