Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hispanic shoots black teen in self defense...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook page:

One of their friends account throwing up the same gang signs he did in the vid.

Comment

Somewhere, in a grave six feet down, Abraham Lincoln is rolling in his grave screaming "I freed these motherfuckers for this?!"
      "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
        Obama's children.
        Definitely that middle one.

Comment

I'm really confused about the the pictures changing so drastically?
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

I guess they still have the problem of, "having nothing better to do".

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              That ain't even lose to a white kid...look up chancey Luna pics...
              The mix's name is Michael Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                The mix's name is Michael Jones.
                Negative.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Michael Jones Obama Jr?
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

A random act of violence has left a promising 22-year-old college baseball player dead, a family devastated and two countries half a world apart rattled.

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                      Somewhere, in a grave six feet down, Abraham Lincoln is rolling in his grave screaming "I freed these motherfuckers for this?!"
                      Still wouldn't have been Lincoln's fault. I think the blacks got the attitude passed down from the beginnings when they were brought over as slaves. White Americans did it to themselves. I'd be pissed too, 400 years ago or not.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 0393gt View Post
                        Still wouldn't have been Lincoln's fault. I think the blacks got the attitude passed down from the beginnings when they were brought over as slaves. White Americans did it to themselves. I'd be pissed too, 400 years ago or not.
                        Awesome thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                          Actually Mr. Lincoln is buried ten feet down in Springfield, Illinois.

Comment

Stupid Sparkling Wiggles

Comment

Originally posted by 0393gt View Post
                              How can you be pissed about something that never happened to you.

Comment

It was blacks that sold them and numerous other things that they should be pissed at their ancestors - not whites. At least not only slave owners way back when. Get over it either way.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X