X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult Bigwheel powerslides to market

Oh sweet!

Image isn't working, click on the link.

The days of tassels on your handlebars and the crackling sound of plastic wheels careening across the ground are back.

High Roller USA has designed an adult "Big Wheel" that comes with everything from a comfy 4-inch plush seat and of course, a huge 26-inch front wheel and two 14-inch back wheels for drifting.

The company's main bike, the High Roller, sells for $599.99. Replacement wheels, which you will need if you plan to truly reclaim your youth after a few power slides, are $89.99.

Former aerospace engineer Matt Armbruster designed the trike and raised $89,000 on Kickstarter.com in order to get the product on the assembly line. The bike, according to the High Roller website, supports "kids" of all sizes, ranging from 5’2″ to 6’6″ and up to 275 pounds. Armbuster says he's already sold 300 of them.

"Everyone wants to tell me their Big Wheel story," Armbruster told USA Today. "I'm happy to listen."

The High Roller will have competition next year as well. "Big Wheel" brand owner Jakks Pacific is planning their own model, which will run for about $400, for release in 2014.

[IMG]http://media.nbcdfw.com/images/654*370/SZ4_7335-Large1.jpg[/IMG]

High Roller USA has designed an adult “Big Wheel” that comes with everything from a comfy four-inch plush seat and of course a huge 26-inch front wheel.

I would pay good money to see you fold yourself up and configure your way into that thing.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

DO WANT, but not for $600 or $400.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        I would pay good money to see you fold yourself up and configure your way into that thing.

Buy me one. I'll even let you video it.

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        Not to mention the rear wheels would last ten minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          This

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Buy me one. I'll even let you video it.
          Hell, buy me one too and we can have a drift-off. Too Fast-Too Furious, D/FW Drift.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            This

Hell, buy me one too and we can have a drift-off. Too Fast-Too Furious, D/FW Drift.
            In.
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              ...and up to 275 pounds.
              Fuck. I'm out.
              "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

How much is one worth, in real money? I think I can buy most of the part to build one at tractor supply. The drive for the front wheel might be interesting.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It's no green machine!

Comment

I want one!

Comment

I'm not seeing $600 in that thing either.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                        It's no green machine!
                        Yeah I would want one of these!

Comment

It's for rednecks and beer!!

Comment

Comment

holy crap!...that second attempt looked painful.

Comment

Working...
                              X