Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      I bet banging Fornesix was like pounding away at a hairy sack of lukewarm brown gravy.
      Ask Erika, he seems to know.
      sigpic

Comment

I bet banging Fornesix was like pounding away at a hairy sack of lukewarm brown gravy.
        I shouldn't be hard from that, right?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          What wife?
          Sorry to hear Eric.
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              What wife?
              arent you married to little red stang or something similiar to that?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                I shouldn't be hard from that, right?
                Only if you were Tater.
                sigpic

Comment

Al is batting a thousand today.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

This was one of my better ones....

Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 8:49 AM
                    Subject: RE: Daily Report

John,

It's emails such as this that make it impossible to work for you.
                    Frankly, I've never worked for someone as out of line and unreasonable as
                    you are. You claim that you hold yourself to such "high" standards, yet
                    when you error, it's no big deal. You rule the entire team with
                    an iron fist. Any infraction warrants the same stern emails, which
                    usually come in all caps (why, I don't know?? What does that
                    accomplish?). All you do is demotivate everyone.

You are a hateful person, sarcastic, and you try to belittle everyone you
                    work with. You go as far as calling people names, then 10 minutes later
                    act as if nothing has happened. I don't get that.

Last night's email you sent finally was the wake up call that I shouldn't
                    be working for someone who had no respect for me, but demands nothing but
                    for themselves. You are beyond reality, as you don't see that people
                    have outside lives as well. It's always been a joke that if you could
                    clone yourself, we'd all be out of a job. The funny part is that is more
                    true than anyone will ever know.

This is the reason that you go through sales reps at the rate you do. I'm
                    surprised that I stayed here as long as I have. Fortunately Justin has a
                    very good sales mentality and will continue to drive
                    business........if you let him, that is. I was burned out from you a
                    very long time ago.

Attached is my commission statement for this month. This is an "at will"
                    employment. I quit.

Ross

-----Original Message-----
                    Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 5:25 PM
                    To: rconnally
                    Cc:
                    Subject: Re: Daily Report

OH,

I might add, that ACT report will definitely have a much better earning
                    opportunity for EOM!

hooray ACT!

JT

Comment

"Fuck yo job, nigga!!"
                      Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                      Never burn a bridge, just write it up and tell them you are leaving for another opportunity.
                      Actually I completely agree with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        Trying to get out of Wisconsin before that bad-ass weather hits, or has it already? Welcome back to Texas.
                        Its hitting hard right now, I know when I left yesterday I had a foot of snow in my front yard. Its not the weather, its my current position they are backing out of shit that's in my contract and aren't willing to man up and cover my terms. Rather than stay and fight it again (this will be the third time renegotiating my contract) I'm bouncing.

Thanks for all the letters, I plan on turning it in on Friday.

Comment

Don't knock it, 'til you try it! The gravy, not that fat whore.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                            (sidenote: got the job @ cisco and am moving back to Texas)
                            Moving to work out of the Richardson office? DC SE or something?
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Don't burn bridges, and Eric don't open yourself up like that.

Props for Bill being the bigger man.

Shit happens and life goes on.

Comment

Working...
                              X