No announcement yet.

20 yrs old, had a siezure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had a grandmal seizure when i was 18 months old apparently i quite breathing for a lil bit, its the only one ive ever had thank god.my best friend is epilectic ive watched over her threw atleast 10 its scary.

EDIT mine was from running 105 -106 temperatures
    Last edited by AMJ; 08-20-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Damn scary shit. Hope things work out
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

A friend of the family has them, more frequently now and several a day when it happens. The only thing they've linked his to, is being over-stimulated, exhaustion and frustration. He's 12. They're still looking for answers. I hope you find something out.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
          Not him. However, I was at the hospital when he decided to scare the crap out of all of us.
          Lol how the hell did you think I felt. Wake up after the surgery and not be able to talk for a couple days.
          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

My wife just came off her 6 month suspension. She last seized in March. Even though I travel, we limit the amount of driving she does for everyone's safety. We make it work. It's not worth it.

OP, I was playing tug of war with my dog one day. She let go and the top of my hand hit the corner of my coffee table. I had a seizure because of that. The doctor said that the combination of pain and hitting "the right spot" was all it took. No history before or after.
            Last edited by diablo rojo; 08-20-2013, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post

OP, I was playing tug of war with my dog one day. She let go and the top of my hand hit the corner of my coffee table. I had a seizure because of that. The doctor said that the combination of pain and hitting "the right spot" was all it took. No history before or after.
              That was vaginitis and not a seizure.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                That was vaginitis and not a seizure.
                Really? Thanks for the unsolicited diagnosis doctor!

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                  Really? Thanks for the unsolicited diagnosis doctor!
                  If I were you I would take his advise and have that shit looked at, before it gets worse and becomes Penilvaginitis...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

As far as the PA heard from me and my roommate, I had a petit mall seizure while standing, black out and fell over. When I hit the ground hard, that caused me to start convulsing. This situation is kind of crazy for me because when I thought about it the next day, the "lightheaded/blackout" feeling happens quite often as I recognized the feeling in this situation from before. I'll be just at work, or doing anything and get the feeling, stop for a couple seconds to start seeing clear and feel balanced again, then continue on lime nothing happened. I really hope they find out what is going on for the peace of mind. Hopefully nothing crazy like a tumor.

I was put on a dead mans profile and am not allowed to drive. The PA has a good idea of what medically occurred, but could only classify it as an "unnatural mental status". I have an appt with neurology on 17 SEP, and an MRI scheduled on 27 AUG.
                    Detailing by Dylan
                    817-494-3396
                    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

I had one when I was 18. I was standing in the restroom with my girlfriend and I just passed straight out, and hit the commode with my head. It was pretty freaky. They did blood work and an MRI but found nothing out of the ordinary. I never had another one.

They didn't suspend my license or anything like that. First I've heard of it, actually.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

It was the eggrolls, not the ecstacy.

Comment

Working...
                        X