No announcement yet.

NZ man buys 3D printer, builds his own Aston DB4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can download 3d cad programs, and blue prints and plans of stuff you want. you dont have to have a scanner.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      you can download 3d cad programs, and blue prints and plans of stuff you want. you dont have to have a scanner.
      I know that, I was just pointing out the scanner option if the feds had indeed scrubbed all the gun blueprints frome the web (not that that is really even possible).
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        That is badass

A friend of mine at Microsoft told me that Windows 8.1 will have plug-and-play capability for 3D printers.
        I am so glad I went with 8.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          I am so glad I went with 8.
          That makes 3 of you.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

You wouldn't want to scan a normal gun to 3d print. The gun in question is a special design that actually worked somewhat.

And anyone with a cad package and measuring tools can easily recreate parts. 3D scanners that a standard person can afford will not leave you with a usable part file anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              You wouldn't want to scan a normal gun to 3d print. The gun in question is a special design that actually worked somewhat.

And anyone with a cad package and measuring tools can easily recreate parts. 3D scanners that a standard person can afford will not leave you with a usable part file anyways.
              Give it time, they will get there.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                The govt is already freaking out because some guy (maybe a college student? I'm too lazy too look it up) put out the plans to print a 3D gun. I saw something about it on the science channel (eh, I think it was that channel - again, lazy).
                It was a UT student, he started with printed AR15 lowers and high cap magazines. Then came out with an entire gun that just need a nail for the firing pin.

Comment

Working...
                X