Sprinkler Companies??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprinkler Companies??

A while back I asked if anyone knew of good foundation and sprinkler companies.

Got the foundation fixed and now I am after a good sprinkler guy...

My house is in NRH and I need some recomendations....

Of course throwing a board member some business is always good too.

Trey

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
    A while back I asked if anyone knew of good foundation and sprinkler companies. Got the foundation fixed and now I am after a good sprinkler guy...My house is in NRH and I need some recomendations....Of course throwing a board member some business is always good too. Trey
    x2 for the right price. I had a single company come out that I called from phone book earlier this year.. The quote turned my off to the idea but I have since had my foundation done as well and would like to try and keep my grass alive all summer for a change. lol

Who did your foundation out of curiosity? I just had both my houses done in the last 30 days. FML! At least the home I living in was done under warranty.

Comment

"Junior", dont know how much he is on here but great guy

Comment

I seconed that for Junior on here. He does all my work!
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

He posted this back on 7/7
          Originally posted by junior View Post
          I'm still alive!!

Well after selling my company and venturing out working for myself I'm still working.

I slowed down for a while due to the fact that I was laid off from my city job in engineering department (set hours)and ended up moving to the water department (I went in at 7 got off when we were done) so I had no real handle on my schedule. Well I since then moved from city of Grand Prairie to work for the city of Duncanville.

Enough about that I'm still working on the side I get off at 3pm and schedule after that.

I don't install new systems as of right now but can handle all repairs

Change timers
          Install rain freeze sensors
          Fix leaks and broken heads
          Locate valves and fix them
          Can add zones or remove

My number is (469)544-9174
          It's easier if you text me but you can call, if I don't answer please leave a message!

H&M irrigation and landscaping
          LI 15849
          BP 12645

I service most dfw but please be considerate it won't be cost effective for me to come fix one broken head if your 30 miles away,

To the mods please let me know what fee I need to pay for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
            x2 for the right price. I had a single company come out that I called from phone book earlier this year.. The quote turned my off to the idea but I have since had my foundation done as well and would like to try and keep my grass alive all summer for a change. lol

Who did your foundation out of curiosity? I just had both my houses done in the last 30 days. FML! At least the home I living in was done under warranty.
            A1 I believe.. It has been crazy at home and work so my memory is shot currently. I went the route of getting an Engineer and having them "map" my house before I got a pier company involved. They did a good job and everything seems good. They also paid plenty of attention at final clean-up which made me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
              He posted this back on 7/7
              Well crap... New Instal is what I need.

Trey

Comment

Well crap... New Instal is what I need.

Trey
                We (Highland/Horizon/Huntington/Sanders) use lakeside irrigation. Not sure if they do single installs or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

A1 I believe.. It has been crazy at home and work so my memory is shot currently. I went the route of getting an Engineer and having them "map" my house before I got a pier company involved. They did a good job and everything seems good. They also paid plenty of attention at final clean-up which made me happy.
                  Cool, Perma-pier did my main house via KB Home warranty and did a great job as well. Sodded the crap out of it with my choice of grass as well after.

Comment

Another vote for Junior (even though he doesn't do new installs).

I've used him twice and the work is good at a fair price.

Comment

I've used Junior for years, and wouldn't use anyone else. I know that doesn't help you now, since you need a new install. Sorry man. The guy that lives directly behind me owns a sprinkler company, and I still use Junior. lol. I know the guy behind me does good work, he originally installed mine, and a neighbor's. I can get his info if you like.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        I've used Junior for years, and wouldn't use anyone else. I know that doesn't help you now, since you need a new install. Sorry man. The guy that lives directly behind me owns a sprinkler company, and I still use Junior. lol. I know the guy behind me does good work, he originally installed mine, and a neighbor's. I can get his info if you like.
                        Couldn't hurt... And thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X