Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    My oldest son is autistic.

If I received a letter like that, I would have a new part-time job, it would be to make the rest of the life of who ever sent that letter living hell. I would spare no expense in doing it either.

Stevo

Comment

That's really sad. That person who wrote that letter probably lives in a "pretty bubble" - and probably growin' their kids up in it too. My sister's ex husband has an autistic son - and people that don't know - just don't understand - that they are human just like them. They have a special view on the world - and they have every right to co-exist with us - even if they do get a little loud at times. That bitch will be a pissed off mom for sure once that letter gets back around to her.

Comment

Well, the story is starting to spread...

Breaking news and analysis from Canada and around the world for politics, COVID-19, racial injustice, travel, weather, entertainment, lotto and more.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Wow, what a piece of shit that wrote that letter

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            It'd be worth the time in jail for the noises I'd make that rabid bitch make.
            This.
            Originally posted by jakesford View Post
            It can't be that hard to figure out... Stay at home mom, lives in close proximity, probably drives an Escalade, is one of those "too nice" types, and is probably stupid enough to use the same pink paper for something else around the neighborhood

Solution: post her info on 4chan along with this letter = life ruined. No need to get your hands dirty.
            This.

As an educator who specializes in Special Education, I cannot tell you how livid this makes me. How do people justify being this insensitive and ignorant? And the throwing out 'normal children', 'you had a retarded kid', etc., makes me want to cut her baby maker out and shove it up her ass.

Oh, and another pet peeve of mine is saying an 'autistic kid'. It's been beat into my head to always refer to the child first. Ex: child with Autism, the child with dyslexia, etc. They are a child with a condition, not a condition first.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I swear it sounds like the exact situation in our last house in mesquite just a couple months ago. Our next door neighbor in a close suburb neighborhood had an autistic child that would scream crazy sounds in the backyard. It didnt bother us at all though. Only thing I ever had to say to the parents were to not let him throw his toys over the fence and hit my car. When I asked him if he could do that for me, he told me "yes sir, I'm sorry". Followed immediately by "go to hell ass face"! I busted out laughing as did the kids mom.
              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

The chances are extremely slim, but if this did happen in mesquite I bet I could narrow it down to 4 houses.

Comment

Originally posted by wish4svts View Post
                  i swear it sounds like the exact situation in our last house in mesquite just a couple months ago. Our next door neighbor in a close suburb neighborhood had a child with autism that would scream crazy sounds in the backyard. It didnt bother us at all though. Only thing i ever had to say to the parents were to not let him throw his toys over the fence and hit my car. When i asked him if he could do that for me, he told me "yes sir, i'm sorry". Followed immediately by "go to hell ass face"! I busted out laughing as did the kids mom.
                  ffy.
                  Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Supposedly there is a police investigation going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      ffy.
                      Oops my bad if that offended anyone. I didn't know that was the wrong term.

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                        Oops my bad if that offended anyone. I didn't know that was the wrong term.
                        Lol, not offensive, per se. Just a pet peeve of mine. I had just posted about it right before your post.
                        Last edited by Leah; 08-20-2013, 01:58 PM.
                        Token Split Tail

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                          Lol, not offensive, per say. Just a pet peeve of mine. I had just posted about it right before your post.
                          I do not know if we can share a cell together after that.

Comment

We should move the letter writer and the property value wheel chair ramp guy into the same neighborhood with autistic families and section 8 housing rejects...
                            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                              I do not know if we can share a cell together after that.

I was on my damn phone and got fucked by autocorrect.
                              Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                              X