How would you react?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you react?

I normally don't let things get to me but since I have an autistic nephew, this left me pretty pissed off. This is one person that should have been aborted.
    Oh and a little background info on this letter. The person who received this letter is the grandmother of the autistic child who she watches twice a week..

Last edited by motoman; 08-18-2013, 06:15 PM. Reason: Added more info.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Jesus Christ
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I bet she could ask around and find out who it was
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Obviously the neighbor is a fucking coward because she did not identify herself. I wouldn't change a thing. Karma will get her in some way.

Comment

Letter was harsh. Makes you wonder what kind of noises the kid makes ??

Comment

What a fucking CUNT!!!
            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
            '13 Dodge Cummins
            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

That battleaxe needs to be put on medication.

Comment

It'd be worth the time in jail for the noises I'd make that rabid bitch make.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                    fucking right! I'd take a sheet of plywood, paint it white and paint everything she put on it and stand that up in her yard so everyone could read and then turn around and make a copy of the letter saying i received this about my child from one of our neighbors. and put it in everyones mailbox. let everyone around know they have a cunt like that in the neighbor hood. she ought to euthanize herself

Comment

It can't be that hard to figure out... Stay at home mom, lives in close proximity, probably drives an Escalade, is one of those "too nice" types, and is probably stupid enough to use the same pink paper for something else around the neighborhood

Solution: post her info on 4chan along with this letter = life ruined. No need to get your hands dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                        I realize the writer of the letter is entitled to her opinion and can voice whatever the hell she wants to, but i'll go to saying "just because you can doesn't mean you should". Karma's a bitch.
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Oh and I forgot to mention my second line in my first post.

Comment

That is horrible. I cannot imagine being a person like that.

It can't be too hard to figure out who she is - she's within yelling distance of the house. Start knocking on doors and find the chickenshit.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

That's just wrong... Get us an address!
                              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                              X