FTP Chinese Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    I get what you're trying to say, but your delivery sucks. It's open to too much interpretation.
    There is no denying that
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
      I'd say it'd be note worthy at the very least. Trauma or something could be a cause of person X snapping.

People in the service are always treated with a certain respect (don't disrespect the disabled vet, etc) due to them serving, and I believe that it should be pointed out if they do something wrong too. No double standards.
      What if the person was a former police officer? Same standard?

Don't get me wrong, this guy should be drawn and quartered. I was just wondering how the job came into relevance.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Don't get me wrong, this guy should be drawn and quartered. I was just wondering how the job came into relevance.
        Becuase the title of the news article is "Chinese policeman Guo Zengxi accused of throwing baby to the ground for bet"

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
          Becuase the title of the news article is "Chinese policeman Guo Zengxi accused of throwing baby to the ground for bet"
          It was rhetorical. I'm sure the author of the article isn't registered here....

Comment

He thought it was a china doll. Easy mistake to make!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Same standard, yes.
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X