FTP Chinese Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP Chinese Edition

CHINESE authorities are investigating a policeman who grabbed a seven-month-old baby girl from her parents and threw her to the ground, fracturing her skull.

Guo Zengxi, a policeman from the central city of Linzhou, in Henan province, was on his way to a Karaoke bar after drinking with friends one evening last month when he saw a man holding a baby accompanied by his wife, the Legal Evening News reported today.

After betting with his friends that the child was just a doll, the policeman touched her face then grabbed her from her father, before lifting her up and smashing her on the ground, the report said.

What a dick! He shouldn't be going to a karaoke bar anyway.
    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
    '13 Dodge Cummins
    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

need to shoot that fucktard

Comment

Why would grown ass people be walking around carrying a doll? I get he was drunk, but still. Fucking moron.
        sigpic

Comment

I wouldve been in prison for killing the dbag even if it wasnt my kid.

Comment

Was this "cop" on duty and in uniform?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Who cares if he was or wasn't?
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

No shit, who cares. I think Police should be held to a much more strict version of the law(s).

Kind of like CDL holders when it comes to drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                  Who cares if he was or wasn't?
                  It's kind of like saying "person X" was in the military when the story has nothing to do with the service.....

Comment

It's kind of like saying "person X" was in the military when the story has nothing to do with the service.....
                    When it is their job to protect citizens, it does have everything to do with it. He wasn't a retiree.

If person X is currently in the military and attacks citizens of his own country or fellow soldiers, he will be tried with respects to that.

Regardless, the man is an absolute scumbag. Whether he was intoxicated or not is absolutely irrelevant too. If you can't handle your alcohol, then don't drink.

sigpic

Comment

When it is their job to protect citizens, it does have everything to do with it. He wasn't a retiree.

If person X is currently in the military and attacks citizens of his own country or fellow soldiers, he will be tried with respects to that.

Regardless, the man is an absolute scumbag. Whether he was intoxicated or not is absolutely irrelevant too. If you can't handle your alcohol, then don't drink.
                      What about a person who served and has been discharged for 20+ years.

Should an article bring up past service of over two decades ago?

Comment

What about a person who served and has been discharged for 20+ years.

Should an article bring up past service of over two decades ago?
                        I'd say it'd be note worthy at the very least. Trauma or something could be a cause of person X snapping.

People in the service are always treated with a certain respect (don't disrespect the disabled vet, etc) due to them serving, and I believe that it should be pointed out if they do something wrong too. No double standards.

sigpic

Comment

Pffffft, it was a baby girl.

Comment

If someone has a job to protect a people group, and they harm them instead, I believe they should be held accountable. Again, with respect to their job.

sigpic

Comment

If someone has a job to protect a people group, and they harm them instead, I believe they should be held accountable. Again, with respect to their job.
                              I get what you're trying to say, but your delivery sucks. It's open to too much interpretation.

Comment

Working...
                              X