Comment

I'll give you fiddy dolla$!
      Allstate Insurance
      Dominguez Agency
      1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
      Arlington, TX. 76018
      817-405-2011
      tdominguez@allstate.com
      Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

has anyone seen Debo on the Fred Loya adds?

"I just got deboed"
        Last edited by mstng86; 08-19-2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

What is a structured settlement anyway?
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            What is a structured settlement anyway?

It's when they give you a settlement but pay it out in installments rather than a lump sum.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              I've wondered that myself.
              Whatever percentage they agree to accept has to be approved by the court. Those companies really took advantage of people for a long time. Now, they have to have a prove-up hearing to explain why the court should approve the settlement. In most of the ones I can remember seeing, JG or whoever got about 25-35%. Having said that, the majority of those were cases where the party was a minor. The companies that buy those settlement are smart and have a pretty good idea of what a particular judge will approve. The last one I remember seeing was in Dallas CCL#1 (I think) and the kid was around 17 and appeared to be from a lower income family. The judge asked him what he was going to do with the money if she approved it. His response was "I've found a Corvette I want and probably spend the rest on getting my rap careeer off the ground." The judge looked at the attorneys with a grin on her face and said "DENIED!"

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                It's when they give you a settlement but pay it out in installments rather than a lump sum.
                Ain't nobody got time fo dat. Gimme my money.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Thank you
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                      Whatever percentage they agree to accept has to be approved by the court. Those companies really took advantage of people for a long time. Now, they have to have a prove-up hearing to explain why the court should approve the settlement. In most of the ones I can remember seeing, JG or whoever got about 25-35%. Having said that, the majority of those were cases where the party was a minor. The companies that buy those settlement are smart and have a pretty good idea of what a particular judge will approve. The last one I remember seeing was in Dallas CCL#1 (I think) and the kid was around 17 and appeared to be from a lower income family. The judge asked him what he was going to do with the money if she approved it. His response was "I've found a Corvette I want and probably spend the rest on getting my rap careeer off the ground." The judge looked at the attorneys with a grin on her face and said "DENIED!"
                      I know one JG Wentworth structured settlement case here in Denton County was $162k purchased at $155k, and payout to the individual was $109k.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                        748-1414

Now that's old school!

Comment

My personal favorite.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                          X