Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

today made 2 months smoke free. e-cigs work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today made 2 months smoke free. e-cigs work.

Just figured I would post this. I was up to two packs a day and been smoking for 15 years. Buddy gave me his vapor cig and I havnt had a real cig in 2 months. Im pretty much done with the e-cig now as well. I really only use it now when I drink. These things do work and can help u quit.

That's awesome. Congrats.

I'm going on 3 weeks today. I had to get the maximum amount of nicotine in the liquid to keep me from jonesing for a smoke. I doubt i'll be done all together in two months but i'll eventually get there.
    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Vaping caking
      Big Rooster Racing
      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
        Vaping caking
        Nice, Lincolnbriena!
        Ded

Comment

Skidmark would be proud.

Comment

Feb 4th '97 my last cigarette. You can do it!

Comment

Taking nicotine, to give up nicotine. I don't get it, but whatever works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                Taking nicotine, to give up nicotine. I don't get it, but whatever works for you.
                i consider it like the patch or the gum just trying to ween yourself off. 150 days without a cigarette or any substitutes for me 100% cold turkey. anyone who is trying to quit needs to read easyway to quit smoking by allen carr. worked for me and was astonishingly easy having smoked 1-2 packs a day for 12 years.

Comment

Fak! I quit dipping Feb 2012 and did good till I got my new dept. EVERYONE smokes or dips.. I broke last week during a 7 day work work... I fail. Lol I'll quit again. Eventually.

Comment

I am seeing a lot e cigs now days and I am truly thankful for them. So nice not to have tha nasty smell

Comment

This thread needs more Elvis.

Comment

Vapetastic!

Comment

yup.. they work.

<--- cigelli owner

Comment

Way to go, man. Whatever it takes to give them up is a win. I quit 20 years ago, and you won't believe how much easier, cleaner and more pleasant everyday life is without them.

Comment

Yeah congrats.. Been smoke free since March. Used the Camel Snus packs as an alternate after I wrestled with a POS E-Cig..

Comment

Working...
                              X