Cops sue woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
    Why not??? Aren't you always preaching equal rights and equal protection. Or maybe it's just your vendetta against police. Yep that what it is, I get it.
    Her not being able to sue them for failure to protect while they can sue her for not giving all possible information isn't equal rights or protection. Try again
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

So cops can now sue us for calling them and asking them to do the job they are paid to do? Brilliant. I wonder how much I can get from my company since they always demand I show up to the shop and work around electricity?
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I think its BS! Thats like me going to mow a yard & not bringing a big enough mower & suing the customer cause I broke my mower trying to mow their yard. Pretty sure a gun is part of a officers tools. They are their to be used to do his job. He should have used his tools to do his job.
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
          I think its BS! Thats like me going to mow a yard & not bringing a big enough mower & suing the customer cause I broke my mower trying to mow their yard. Pretty sure a gun is part of a officers tools. They are their to be used to do his job. He should have used his tools to do his job.
          Can't do that according to Frost. Instant excessive use of force and the suspect should sue the cop for past and future capital.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Her not being able to sue them for failure to protect while they can sue her for not giving all possible information isn't equal rights or protection. Try again
            From what I read it looks like the 911 caller came out the situation unharmed. Not sure why she would have to sue them for failure to protect. Tried and true.

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
              From what I read it looks like the 911 caller came out the situation unharmed. Not sure why she would have to sue them for failure to protect. Tried and true.
              .... You are dense.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                .... You are dense.
                Possibly but enlighten me. Anyone can sue anyone so my reference was the situation at hand.

Comment

Working...
                X