Oh man, now i'm craving Taco Bell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man, now i'm craving Taco Bell.

My sister recently had a baby and isn't able to leave her house very often due to taking care of the baby. So yesterday I decided to be nice and bring over taco bell and alleviate her by holding her baby. That way she could eat in peace. While holding the baby he let go a fart of all farts, or so I thought(sounded like an orchestra of tuba players). It smelled bad so I passed him back off to my sister. While she was changing him I decided to eat my delicious five layer beef burrito. I looked down and and saw what I presumed to be some of the meat that leaked out of the shell. I went ahead and licked it off my shirt. BIG MISTAKE, it was some of his shit that leaked out of the diaper. When the taste hit my taste buds I immediately start puking everywhere, on her newly shampooed carpet, on her microfiber couch, and all on myself. I cannot fully describe the taste of it, other than 20 year old hamburger meat, and garbage with the texture of grits.

I hate you. Yack!

Comment

Pics of sister?
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

bwahaha

Comment

I haven't done that but I have changed a diaper, washed my hands, and started to eat and then realize the shit smell was still on my fingers.

Comment

rotflmao

Comment

hell Taco Bell meat tastes like baby crap anyway
              sigpic

Comment

Taco hell=baby shit
                "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

That's about what Taco Bell tastes like anyway. Last time Taco Bell was good Was around the time Godzilla movie came out and had the promotions with the little dog. It actually had real Beef in it back then. Now do use Mystery meat and 90% Filler. It looks like a meat Paste... I prefer taco Bueno and Taco cabana or taco casa. But back in the 90's Taco Bell was the shit.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                  X