facial profiling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I don't normally either but their attire sort of a perplexes me. huge beards. camo, under armour glasses and under armour shirts

I'm sure they are getting paid to wear what they wear. That being said, I wouldn't recognize any of them if they walked by unless somebody told me who they were. I don't understand the fascination with fake reality shows, but I guess I'm in the minority.

Comment

Fuck beards!
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
        I'm sure they are getting paid to wear what they wear. That being said, I wouldn't recognize any of them if they walked by unless somebody told me who they were. I don't understand the fascination with fake reality shows, but I guess I'm in the minority.
        Right there with ya.

Comment

Under armour sponsors the show now lol jk

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
            It is clean family fun. It's the only "reality" show I watch, and I watch it with the kids. And the show really is hilarious. It's a far cry from watching the Kardashians, etc. They also have two hunting shows on the Outdoor Channel.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
              Somebody wasn't happy happy happy.
              This made me laugh...

Its a show thats pretty funny even though I wasnt a fan when I first heard about it. I thought it was Honey Boo Boo with hunting.

Comment

Working...
              X